QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 98|回复: 0

[六级模拟] 2011英语六级模拟试卷及解析之三(4)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 10:57:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Questions 23 to 25 are based on the conversation you have just heard。
4 ^7 `/ G9 I# o9 `9 m  23. A) She had her vacation there. B) She took a diving course there。
7 Y  a" Q4 ]3 Q6 W! Q: i0 ~. T  C) She was there on a field trip. D) She visited a marine exhibition。
6 `+ q: X/ Z2 C* u: H  24. A) She spent most of her time under the sea。! |' f' I' ~* V% U; H! L
  B) She spent most of her time lying in the sun。* X2 [1 L  [, ~
  C) She Spent most of her time looking for sunken treasure。
+ p* T9 ]: g& H3 c0 j+ ^' {+ h  D) She spent most of her time taking photographs of the sca。, t5 v% C( P9 t3 i$ ~& ]5 i" T
  25. A) Planktons are too small to be seen。/ X5 y3 n7 P, h
  B) Most planktons have transparent tissues。( a- m9 U6 E$ Q+ N7 x
  C) Most planktons are practically invisible to predators。! Y: R3 T) _2 t! F0 H
  D) Planktons are fascinating organisms。
) n- D! Z3 `2 C5 S) a  |' b0 ~% q) i  Section B
+ q0 Z/ |. }' d0 U. t  Passage One
# z! r: r/ n* K0 L6 y8 U3 G0 x  Questions 26 to 28 are based on the passage you have just heard。* c5 B: c; a! H1 K- ^) N2 ?6 o
  26. A) Because a headman had no legal authority。
" D( i8 ~  y9 H, V. Z  f  B) Because people didn't own land。# Q9 E. E( u& J8 i3 o2 m, u
  C) Because there were no strict laws against homicide。
4 v5 Y! T- p! ]. b) z$ }' H  D) Because there were limited resources。
' {4 N  Z: ~, k, L- Z9 K$ r7 H  27. A) A man who had a dispute with the man whose wife was stolen。8 b( S6 d3 V; O; O$ ]- n) k4 T
  B) A man who borrowed goods from the man whose wife was stolen。
% K" x$ Y. j5 T! q6 `  C) A man who wanted to be superior to the man whose wife was stolen。
6 V. D1 F, d1 D  b; z, R  D) A man who was attracted b7 the beauty of a particular woman。
. v5 S6 E* L6 [) j. r& f  28. A) The lack of a real form of government structure。
% C8 F7 d; j, i' u6 N  B) The creativeness of Eskimos。/ A  o1 z; a, e; K4 ^/ m
  C) The excitement of a legal system with strict laws。
- K/ P4 e# E2 j; K2 e/ s4 Y  D) The strong judicial powers of a headman。
  x7 U% E( q! \2 w. ]; {  Passage Two
! \9 p7 t3 Y3 H# n, @5 ~5 W  Questions 29 to 31 are based on the passage you have just heard。+ b+ z9 b( s( Z% a
  29. A) 1788. B) 1840. C) 1842. D) 1850.8 d, ^( J  [$ a! k' T
  30. A) European immigrants flooded into the city。
; s/ o9 h7 B4 v5 S. H; }4 s/ I  B) More and more rushed there for gold。' }" n7 V$ Y& a% y" K
  C) It became a resting place for US soldiers。# x+ c2 t" Z* h: S/ G% ?0 S
  D) The Darling Harbor redevelopment project boosted the expansion。
3 ?! X& Z* i" X  l7 l' r  31. A) 7 years. B) 9 years。
! V9 b% r5 z8 J" p' E4 Y% h6 @& S) g  C) 12 years. D) 16 years。
4 l. i5 X& t2 _+ S; M  Passage Three
; H5 m; ?- T! `* ]) T$ k  Questions 32 to 35 are based on the passage you have just heard。
" V6 V6 ^+ X  H) g% |: _( X  32. A) They can easily learn quite long poems by heart。, b! M- H# R' b0 M
  B) They can remember long story by heart。
8 r) q& s: R0 K/ F  o! c+ w  C) They can remember almost everything they have read。7 g, x4 {$ `, [# b& {4 @& |2 [
  D) They can remember things they have only read once。
8 D8 D/ c: g- G  33. A) Because they are too small to understand the rules。; s1 v! U* h6 I
  B) Because they are absent minded。2 f. T9 x+ a" @  [1 G' J
  C) Because they have so little time for it。
7 d  {( F. a$ }  D) Because they are not interested in it。$ L' n& b( t. z' `' H( l- Q
  34. A) A camera. B) A film. C) Photo. D) Picture。
" s5 s! A3 R/ R) A0 n, b  35. A) Time. B) Memory. C) Habit. D) Text-book。
- N" |$ R6 ]& G$ D/ l  Section C
6 O$ ^( D( z$ M8 m  Smoking means something different to various cultures. In (36) , many people smoke. In the winter, it is often (37) to breathe in the cafes because of the tobacco (38) in the air. In Romania, smoking is an (39) social habit. Women, (40) , do not smoke on the street. The brand of (41) a person smokes shows his/her (42) , especially if it is a foreign (43) 。
) K: r) g- W) J  In Latin American cultures, smoking is very common. (44) 。0 ^- [+ w  t5 l- u
  In parts of Asia, tobacco is used in wedding ceremonies and in religious offerings. It is also used in many kinds of occasions. In Cambodia, (45) .In Vietnam, people are often smoking at business meetings and in coffee houses. Most of the women in Cambodia and Vietnam tend not to smoke. But when they enter a friend's home, they may be given a tobacco leaf to chew on. During the war, Vietnamese soldiers would smoke to pass the time while waiting to go into battle. (46) / w7 i3 i) j  R; ?' _; z4 z- Z
  Smoking was a comforting thing to do. In both Vietnam and Cambodia, people who were not smokers before the war, started to smoke during the war and became addicted。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 16:25 , Processed in 0.437679 second(s), 21 queries .