只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 120|回复: 0

[六级模拟] 2011英语六级模拟试卷及解析之三(10)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 10:57:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Part Ⅴ Error Correction (15 minutes)  @. I0 _( T- x  D, n
  In the past, women tended to assume that they would be overtaken
1 |3 @; c' G+ Z  U) F  by men in the race to the top. And, today's young women are far less 62. ______。
3 l9 a+ C8 ^6 m& h  philosophical about their status and are more aggressive in their 63. ______。# ^7 B$ G" l# H" H
  resentment in being treated as in some way inferior than men. On the 64. ______。. @" }9 j" c9 u$ f' n2 G
  other hand, since lack of drive is one of the criticisms leveled with 65. ______。
; S' }. R% c8 V  women, perhaps this aggression is a positive advantage. Some young4 B5 a. ~! f: t, s4 e
  women, though, find it very difficult to come to term with the feeling that 66. ______。5 U) N/ K4 m1 R0 L8 Y
  characteristics of authority which are acceptable in men are often not* z+ p- E# n8 n' Z3 W0 i8 ?
  acceptable in women. A reason often advanced for women fail to reach the 67. ______。" _* B( j0 U% u  A! X
  top is their desire for balance between work and a life outside work。
) S$ [0 q  z1 P  Employers know this and tend, when a woman with young children
3 t/ P8 H4 q+ M& c: O2 E  applies for promotion, treat the fact that she has young children as an 68. ______。
- k8 n! |& [8 D. Y# z& Z/ T  important factor and, giving the choice, are more likely to give promotion 69. ______。
  K3 F! `( F; O4 w/ j7 i7 T5 b" l  to. a man than to her。
  |+ k3 _2 J7 M+ b) l, }  What about women whose children are almost grown up? Well, the
* ~! {+ ?% V& @; U! _  writers of the study recommend a far much more positive approach to 70. ______。
1 {- \% \) m' l( h) Q( x  women who want to return to their careers before their children are off 71. ______。
8 ^4 }) X! K5 q/ l# {  u! \( q  their hands。
8 z/ ?, A. Z; u  h' M% O" t2 [1 B  Part Ⅵ Translation (5 minutes): i4 d  J; s. z' d) o! t
  72. Due to big floods in the south, ___________________(中央政府不得不动用储备以渡过粮食危机)。+ a! N7 W: @/ v- y  ]3 s
  73. Although my boss is very positive, ___________________(我确信这项所谓的明智的决定,与预期相反,会带来严惩的后果)。4 _6 J( I2 U2 n
  74. To their great astonishment, ___________________(在调查中,他们发现了种种形式的腐败并揭露了许多贪污的官吏)。
) W! r7 j' y) m& n( n; S! w# C& n/ G  75. As the chief accountant, ___________________(玛丽的两难处境在于是把真相告诉老板还是让他蒙在鼓里而辜负他的信任)。
9 |2 X4 v. G: S  76. We have every reason to believe Jason for ___________________(他是一位有经验的老师,知道如何将学生的最佳状态发挥出来)。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 13:53 , Processed in 0.235377 second(s), 21 queries .