扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 136|回复: 0

[六级模拟] 2011英语六级模拟试卷及解析14

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 10:57:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
 Part Ⅲ Listening Comprehension(听力原文在光盘中)9 ^, @3 R3 L+ S5 f: M
  Tape Script of Listening Comprehension2 x* {% j. P2 h1 b
  Section 8 g- h, Y9 |' ~! {5 P, z
  Directions: In this section, you will hear 8 short conversations and 2 long conversations. At the end of each conversation, one or more questions will be asked about what was said. Both the conversation and the questions will be spoken only once. After each question there will be a pause. During the pause, you must read the four choices marked A), B), C) and D), and decide which is the best answer. Then mark the corresponding letter on Answer Sheet 2 with a single line through the center。0 e! r; V0 T$ `4 L5 V& t
  11. W: Why didn’t you have your geology class today?
) G3 O1 E9 y+ q' }6 W  M: Only three out of a class of twenty-five showed up. Since the professor had planned to present a complex demonstration, he decided to cancel the class until everybody could be present。) G: q6 f/ i. b8 m7 t8 @' c* m
  Q: Why didn’t the geology class meet today?
& e) n, |7 S' D7 M  f2 n+ ~  12. M: Did the party come off last night ?; A- V2 H, \( D
  W: Yes, but many didn’t show up。6 Y/ W, I: T7 |; d* [. a
  Q: What do we learn from the conversation?( z4 P& E& M" T% y2 x$ W
  13. M: The light in this dining hall is a little too bright, don’t you think?5 a3 \7 R6 O% d, X
  W: I say it’s perfect for a football stadium。* v# l; F3 e) f" L1 @& |5 F+ T
  Q: What does the woman mean?
0 P. V2 |5 v, E! G/ i  14. W: There was a new quiz show on television last night, but we were just sitting down to dinner when it came on。/ @4 ^0 d& d. U& ]
  M: I watched it and it was great! The first four contestants won only small prizes, but the fifth left with a new luxury car。
0 ~) O9 n  V0 l3 L1 A& _) k  Q: What happened last night?
0 Q7 e4 q. ?7 \0 r9 w, [  15. W: Raise your hat a little bit and hold the saddle and smile a little. You look wonderful posing like that. Shall I press the shutter?0 C6 [0 f' e7 P2 Z  l1 f+ V
  M: Wait a minute. Let me put on a cowboy hat。- `" z7 x/ J2 s7 O
  Q: What are the speakers doing?3 M/ W# _' E9 H# B# K2 s
  16. M: Congratulations. You certainly did quite well and I must say you deserve that grade。
+ W  V( h: f9 L  W: Well, I really studied hard for that exam I've been preparing for it for more than a month. Now, I can relax for a while。% i/ W4 O4 \- X0 O1 q* q, S
  Q: Why is the woman so happy?/ s# y' Z. ~7 J( i# d
  17. M: It's hard to believe that Susan has already finished her homework。) _& w! v: K9 z4 i
  W: Well, she copied Jack's homework and made a few changes。( N. l$ j( E, w3 u5 s' e
  Q: What does the woman say about Susan?/ U7 y9 ?- i( f6 ~2 @$ O9 @, V
  18.W: Mr. Johnson, have you heard the morning news report? Mill has resigned his post as Prime Minister。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 23:40 , Processed in 0.228287 second(s), 21 queries .