立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 112|回复: 0

[六级模拟] 2011英语六级模拟试卷及解析13

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 10:57:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
4.由第十四段“While Honda oversaw a worldwide company by the early-1970s(Honda entered the automobile market in 1967),he never shied away from getting his hands greasy....Even as president of the company,‘he worked as one of the researchers,’Sanders quoted a Honda engineer as saying.‘Whenever we encountered a problem,he studied it along with us.’”可见本田从不摆架子,喜欢和职员一起在实验室解决技术问题。故此题判断为YES。0 ~4 \6 E+ J6 E* [2 \) z( |* T% {+ b
  5.由第一段最后一句“Following its founder's lead,Honda has always been a leader in technology,especially in the area of engine development。”可见本田在引擎技术方面一直领先。故正确答案为“engine development”。
3 }4 B, s9 `* z2 {( V2 o  6.由第六段第一、二句“In 1946,he established the Honda Technical Research Institute to motorize bicycles with small,war-surplus engines.These bikes became very popular in Japan。”可本见田把战争剩下的小引擎装在自行车上。这种有了动力的自行车在日本很受欢迎。故本题答案为“small,war-surplus engines”。
4 X. x" D4 c9 H/ U  7.由第七段第三句“A public offering and support from Mitsubishi Bank allowed Honda to expand and begin exporting。”可见三菱银行的支持使本田得以扩大发展并进军国际市场,开始出口。故本题答案为“Mitsubishi Bank”。" M% w& _" Z- Y0 K  C
  8.由第八段第一句“In 1959,the American Honda Motor was founded and soon began using the slogan,You meet the nicest people on a Honda,’to offset the stereotype of motorcyclists during that period。”可见本田公司用这样的一个口号去改变美国人对摩托车手的消极看法。故本题答案为“You meet the nicest people on a Honda。”。
2 T( g# D6 N2 ^7 C6 @$ l  9.由第十段第一句“In June 1959,the Honda racing team brought their first motorbike to compete in the Isle of Man Tourist Trophy race,then the world's most popular motorcycle race。”可见本题正确答案为“the Isle of Man Tourist Trophy”。
1 i" N2 o8 ?6 u- I  10.由第十五段第二句“‘Honda has always moved ahead of the times,and I attribute its success to the fact that the firm possesses dreams and youthfulness,’Honda said at the time。”可见本田认为是梦想和朝气使本田公司一直领先于时代。故本题答案为“dreams and youthfulness”
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 14:53 , Processed in 0.231181 second(s), 21 queries .