只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 107|回复: 0

[六级模拟] 2011年英语六级模拟答案和解析完整版1

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 10:57:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
 Part I Writing   标准版; S+ {; L1 ]8 Q; w: |" f
  My opinion on certificate craze/ Y6 x' }# [7 s
  The growing tendency among college students to get all kinds of certificates has now evolved into a craze. Just randomly ask a student what he or she is busily engaged in doing, quite possibly, you would get the answer that he or she is preparing for a certificate of some kind. So, why’s the craze?
7 E4 \' ~/ T, t" u: A  The reason behind this phenomenon is common — the enormous pressure of finding a job. Faced with a harsh job market, most students have no choice but to seek more certificates to parlay their qualifications. Another factor is that diploma and certificates still weighs heavily in terms of signifying one’s ability. For the sake of increasing their odds of landing a better job, the students are compelled to run from one exam to another。2 I# a7 X, s9 e- U' V# @$ A' `
  Though I have an open mind toward the craze on certificates, I suggest that students should be more rational when it comes to certificates, since they do not necessarily tell their ability. Instead, they should be more involved in learning and capability boosting, thus, opportunities would come quite naturally。% X6 \# L# S' e( n& n% G* D
  文章点评:
1 E, E( g) l. C( Q  e3 G1 \+ w  这是一篇“中等偏上”的学生作文。 本文先对学生的考证热进行简介,引出全篇;接着分析这一现象背后的原因;整体看思路清晰,逻辑严密,行文流畅,句式多变,用语较为地道。
6 Q! W5 O5 {9 Y0 m+ a3 G- b6 B8 h  本篇亮点表达:
: t* K6 t0 w- p, H, W) [& r  The growing tendency … has now evolved into…3 S- d; @9 Q% z& {) i
  be busily engaged in doing
) {) w/ N4 [1 u- `. @9 r  The reason behind…
4 f0 _# q( M; q& A( U* R  harsh job market
1 U, G9 X' G$ P  have no choice but to…) i/ N! p6 r- ^: T: r2 f# \$ B4 E
  parlay their qualifications
( @6 K8 ?0 J6 |2 n3 s  sth. weighs heavily in terms of…
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 14:53 , Processed in 0.178067 second(s), 21 queries .