立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 108|回复: 0

[六级模拟] 2011年英语六级模拟答案和解析完整版9

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 10:57:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
M: What about the custard pie routine?  W: What do you mean ‘custard pie routine’?3 U9 G" E$ H" ~; _
  M: You know, all those old films where someone gets so outraged with his boss, He picks up a custard pie and plasters it all over the other person’s face。3 A5 t& \' J6 T+ j" n
  W: That never makes me laugh much, because you can guess what’s going to happen. But a lot of people still find it laughable. It must because of the sort of the thing we’d all love to do once in a while and never quiet have the courage to。
+ _+ V& Y% u! K) N- J# E" q1 R9 q' o  M: I had an old aunt who used to throw cups of tea at people when she was particularly irritated. She said it relieved her feelings。
+ R; V) Q+ }9 u) a$ A# L4 V  W: It must have come a bit expensive。
8 v$ U8 [5 W5 Q$ p  M: Not really. She took care never to throw her best china。: z9 ~# @1 j& w) E9 i) i4 R
  19. C)We derive some humorous satisfaction from their misfortune。4 f) o* S, w' u* w
  解析:从But of course there is also a kind of humorous satisfaction in seeing somebody self-important making a fool of themselves。一句中,可知,我们会嘲笑他人的不幸,是因为我们可以从中得到一种幽默的满足,derive from 意为得到,取得, make a fool of 意为愚弄,出洋相,所以正确答案是C
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 13:59 , Processed in 0.468417 second(s), 21 queries .