立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 103|回复: 0

[六级模拟] 2011年英语六级模拟答案和解析完整版8

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 10:57:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
18.   M: We don't have the resources to stop those people from buying us out unless a miracle happens. This may be the end of us。
  P+ {! V% s, g/ y8 t  W: I still have hope we can get help from the bank. After all we don't need that much money。
9 A! p1 M8 b7 V3 c  Q: What do we learn about the speakers from the conversation?
8 W* x! r0 E* x! J  答案:A. They are in desperate need of financial assistance。
5 c; k8 Q) W( _" b+ @- R8 i  解析:18题为商务话题,关键词 resources,考题类型为观点态度类,答案出现在第二人woman回答处,出现不绝对模凌两可的词汇给出观点态度,此为本题考点。第一人话中讲到“buy sb. out”表示收购;对于这个词不认知问题不大,后面给出了提示,表明发生了问题。而第二人给出了建议。具体而言,第一人说情况很不乐观,第二人说还有希望,能向银行求助。由此可知,他们的经济状况不佳,急需帮助。+ x7 ^1 R" s# x1 Y7 [5 Q  w
  Conversation One
4 J1 b* V, r; j, l! E" X" D; a+ h  听力原文6 `% |/ {. F) D' R$ r: Q1 m! P/ R8 w
  Questions 19 to 22 are based on the conversation you have just heard。
7 [& J- v: X3 D$ Q# q# X  W: You know I’ve often wondered why people laugh at the picture of a big belly businessman slipping on a banana skin and falling on his bottom. We are to feel sorry for them。
4 a. t/ i! S- P, j3 [3 C5 I& Q  M: Actually, Laura, I think we laugh because we are glad it didn’t happen to us. But of course there is also a kind of humorous satisfaction in seeing somebody self-important making a fool of themselves。$ J2 n4 N5 C( `! d3 i0 [0 t& r
  W: Yes, and there are a lot of jokes about people who are too fat or physically handicapped, you know, deaf, or short-sighted things like that. After all, it’s not really funny to be like that。
' I7 X. z  h6 k  M: Oh, I think that’s because we’re embarrassed. We don’t know how to cope with the situation. Perhaps we are even a bit frightened we may get like that, so we laugh。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 00:16 , Processed in 0.185581 second(s), 21 queries .