立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 120|回复: 0

[六级模拟] 2011年英语六级模拟答案和解析完整版6

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 10:57:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
12.  W: I hope you're not too put out with me for the delay. I have to stop by friends' home to pick up a book on my way here。
; f! h! ~. z4 [. r' ?3 X; u  M: Well, that's not a big deal. But you might at least phone if you know you're going to keep someone waiting。2 ]: o: R; r9 O- H- S" e7 K2 ^! Y
  Q: What do we learn about the woman from the conversation?$ T2 m; K+ I7 y  x
  答案:B. She was late for the appointment。
$ }! e: D5 N# T0 U% q% l' a  解析:生活类场景题。注意对"be put out with sb"(对……生气)的理解;文中女生首先对自己的迟到表示歉意并解释原因;男生说不是大问题,但是你至少得打个电话给我。因此,我们知道女生迟到了。
1 t- F6 \3 O. O  13.
) @% v% {2 X  S9 ^) E2 S5 @5 t3 l  W: Mark is the best candidate for chairman of the student union, isn't he?
5 E% z. {  W+ U6 @/ W9 A  M: Well, that guy won't be able to win the election unless he gets some majority vote from women students. And I'm not sure about that。2 v+ O: o7 ?) c- I8 Y* T
  Q: What does the man mean?  b) _  z) U% M$ X1 ?- h8 q9 C' {
  答案:C. It won't be easy for Mark to win the election。( a$ ^6 Z' E# ]% ]0 U
  解析:对话属于学习类场景,出现了majority , student union,和 candidate等相关词汇。考点在于对话中的肯定与否定类,即前面一个人提出观点,后面一个人采取‘取非’的态度;文中第一人说Mark是学生会主席的不二人选,而第二人则说除非Mark获得了大多数女生的选票,否则是赢不了的,因此还不能确定。5 C6 i' e  u7 W4 e" z1 D
  14.. s2 n% f1 H; t6 ?! k& t7 P
  M: Sorry to have kept you waiting, Madam. I've located your luggage.It was left behind in Paris and won't arrive until later this evening。
+ y$ o+ J0 W1 W6 ?% Y  W: Oh, I can't believe this. Have it deliver to my hotel then , I guess。5 d- A& z  t* E# B
  Q: What happened to the woman's luggage?6 k7 {! @1 l. {) }
  答案:A. It failed to arrive at its destination in time。
7 s$ }5 v& |, u6 |/ v  解析:考短对话常考场景,旅游场景,其中hotel , luggage 等单词可帮助学生直接定位;第一个人(估计是工作人员)对旅客道歉说行李被落在巴黎了,要到深夜才能送到。旅客说这让让她难以置信,然后要求就把行李送到宾馆。由此可知,女士的行李还没有到达目的地。
- }7 v7 z; m: f( x2 p  15.
) {/ k4 Q. f$ {9 p- p6 ?! F1 ^  W: I don't think we have enough information for our presentation, but we have to give it tomorrow. There doesn't seem to be much we can do about it。
8 ~' [3 p; p+ F/ n5 G) }  M: Yeah, at this point we 'll have to make do with what we've got。+ v7 |1 V- L% e
  Q: What does the man suggest they do?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 14:20 , Processed in 0.251846 second(s), 21 queries .