QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 120|回复: 0

[六级模拟] 2011英语六级考试模拟试题及答案(5)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 10:57:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
PartV Cloze (15 minutes)
4 h$ ^" Z+ J' w, {8 b: i& I& F  Do you wakr up every day feeling too tired ,or even upset?if so .then a new alarm clock could be just for you .The clock ,called Sleep Smart,measures your sleep cycle,and waits ___67___you to be in your lightest phase of sleep ____68___rousing you.Its makers say that should ____69____you wake up feeling refreshed every morning.; ~+ W3 M% K4 ^4 i
  As you sleep you pass ___70___a sequence of sleep states-light sleep,deep sleep and REM(raipd eye movement)sleep-that ____71___approximately every90 minutes .The point in that cycle at which you wake can ___72____how you feel later ,and may ____73____have a greater impact than hoew much or little you have slept,Being roused during a light phase____74____you are more likely to wake up energetic./ y9 ?3 x+ E% U' \* x0 r% @, n- N
  SleepSmart____75____the distinct pattern of brain waves____76____dring each phacs of sleep, via a headband equipped ____77____electrodes(电极)and a microprocessor. This measurese the lelctrical activity of the weather's brain, in much the ____78____way as some machines used for medical and reseach ____79____, and communicates wirelessly with a clock unit near the bed. You ____80____the clock with the latest time at ____81____you want to be wakende, and it ____82____duly(适时地)wakes you during the last light sleep phase before that.2 B7 `) x4 A5 s$ L5 G
  The ____83____was invented by a group of students at Brown University in Rhode Island____84____a friend complained of waking up tired and performing poorly on a test." ____85____sleep deprived people ourselves, we started thinking of ____86____to do about it," says Eric Shashoua, a recent cillege graduate and now chief executive officer of Axon Sleep Research Laboratories, a company created by the stidents to develop their idea.
8 }) ^/ }: \& C, ~  67.A)beside B)near C)for D) around" S4 ]8 e- Q. b5 S) ^& z
  68.A)upon B)before C)towards D) till
* U2 B+ w  y- e$ o! a' S  69.A)ensure B)assure C)require D) request
4 O( S' [: F7 O6 W6 {* ]5 M  70.A)through B)into C)about D) on+ |8 W7 x8 t0 M* P; ^
  71.A)reveals B) reverses C)resumesD) repeats4 `  [+ _& U  N8 P/ q) A! E
  72.A)effect B)affect C)reflect D) perfect
. l' s  x1 s5 e0 E4 E. C  73.A)alteady B)every C)never D) even
6 n/ U- E* n+ b4 Q9 c  74.A)means B)marks C)says D) dictates
; h" L3 A- g$ t  75.A)removes B)relieves C)records D) recalls: I# v4 m4 s0 ~
  76.A)proceeded B)produced C)proniunced D)progressed
. t# h+ g0 Q# ~  O5 L: ]5 ]' }  77.A)by B)of C)with D)over% z( O& r! K! K) \
  78.A)familiar B) similar C)tdentical D) same! f5 u/ l- A9 y9 b9 z2 I
  79.A) findings B) prospects C)prpposals D)proposes( F  a8 Q- s- H
  80.A) prompt B)program C)plug D) plan
0 b& P& y) e) ^- D% l5 j  81.A)where B)this C)which D) that7 D! p" W" E3 g
  82.A)then B)also C)almost D) yet
4 r% Z- K5 [5 g5 f4 R7 }, E  83.A)claim B)conclusion C)concept D)explanation8 K- X3 Q8 i# x* }% B# y  [
  84.A)once B)after C)since D) while9 Z2 [2 U( H" W+ O# a
  85.A)Besides B)Despite C)To D) As
( b: V4 F! O3 j+ `' X* G  86.A)what B)how C)whether D) when) Q* e; F3 e! y( Y
  part VI Translation% s$ {  q+ S" c/ n$ l" K; h
  87. Having spent some time in the city, he had no trouble ________________(找到去历史博物馆的路).
/ u/ |# ?8 }% m3 G, P  参考答案:finding the way to the history museum
9 n7 H# b: s8 k  88. ______________________(为了挣钱供我上学), Mother often takes on more work than is good for her.
" n1 |' ?7 B1 X1 P$ l  参考答案:In order to support my university studies (to finance my education)
! C3 H% M8 ^& A: b, z+ n: d& A1 ]4 ]  89. The professor required that __________________(我们交研究报告)。
. C" p. C2 B0 j$ ^2 X; P/ {7 \# l  参考答案:we hand in our research report(s)+ j* }$ B) q# q% i3 V) ^" ?0 b7 h
  90. The more you explain, _________________(我愈糊涂).
, _8 x) r. v  A5 o5 x% R% c  参考答案:the more confused I am5 t7 X  g* [! K5 G. S# H6 B
  91. Though a skilled worker, _______________(他被公司解雇了).# G+ j3 r3 U3 T7 c: a# Y$ n
  参考答案:he was fired by the company
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 14:41 , Processed in 0.168641 second(s), 21 queries .