只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 270|回复: 0

[六级模拟] 2011年12月英语六级考试预测试题(3)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 10:57:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2011年12月英语六级考试预测试题(3)5 q6 ~8 K: @. L# o
Part V Error Correction (15 minutes)
1 }  L! e& W1 f4 k1 r. E  Directions: This part consists of a short passage. In this passage, there are altogether 10 mistakes, one in each numbered line. You may have to change a word, add a word or delete a word. Mark out the mistakes and put the corrections in the blanks provided. If you change a word, cross it out and write the correct word in the corresponding blank. If you add a word. put an insertion mark (∧) in the right place and write the missing word in the blank. If you delete a word, cross it out and put a slash (/) in the blank.& w" z4 m. h" X8 c- e  e4 w
  Example:
0 n4 ]6 r  ^: D& ]/ s2 U- I# {  Television is rapidly becoming the literature of our periods. 1. time/times/period  M9 q, Z, m$ N3 u
  Many of the arguments having used for the study of literature 2. ____/____& [2 r: J2 t: P6 M4 A& ^
  as a school subject are valid for ∧ study of television. 3. ____the____
6 |+ Y) a1 Z% k/ l2 x$ R5 f! i6 w  Language learning begins with listening. Individual! u( N0 s& o: M# Y! v+ S3 E
  children vary greatly in the amount of listening they do after 62. ________
% X; A+ z" N- Y  they start speaking, and late starters are often long listeners.1 s6 m5 z) a% w/ p. {$ \
  Most children will "obey" spoken instructions some time
# \$ m+ _9 }6 ~+ q  before they can speak, though the word obey is hardly( e# S( k3 o4 U! t# B5 Y
  accurate like a description of the eager and delighted 63. ________' y0 q/ N: B1 [+ ~
  cooperation usually shown by the child. Before they can* `' |( c+ _) O/ W
  speak, many children will ask questions in gesture and by 64. ________
5 g4 Z# q+ Q: s! _  making questioning noises. Any attempt to trace the
/ y4 |9 Y% U- F& s' [2 U6 K7 q  development from the noises babies make to their first7 g$ _. T0 ^5 m/ I% s
  spoken words lead to considerable difficulties. It is agreed 65. ________
8 c* ]4 J4 G1 X- R8 w) F  they enjoy making noises, and that during the first 66. ________6 p* s# E7 Y; j( ^! h/ P$ v
  few months one or two noise sort themselves out as 67. ________
; T# M' Q2 T- d' I  particular indicative of delight, distress, sociability, and so 68. ________" _  A8 m. z0 F+ @5 O& U" c
  on. But since these can be said to show the baby's intention to 69. ________
( {% t$ D( ^. x  communicate, they can hardly be regarded as early forms of
) j! L; \9 ?/ t6 M! Q5 B; c  language. It is agreed, too, that from about three months they' |* m2 S  m* `4 n, `( ]
  play with sounds for enjoyment, and that by six months they! g) v& S# z. |7 b% g$ d( l
  are able to add new sounds to their repertoire. This
5 W% l2 i% i& u% y  self-imitation leads on to deliberate imitation of sounds
# R0 R, K5 B; R* u) g8 A  making or words spoken to them by other people. The 70. ________; u6 \8 ?; L  t; }' ~8 t" U
  problem then arises as to the point which one can say that 71. ________% F* [# v& H$ @1 K& A% z+ |8 {
  these imitations can be considered as speech.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 06:29 , Processed in 0.152928 second(s), 21 queries .