立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 57|回复: 0

[专四辅导] 英语专业四级考试词汇语法题训练八十二

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 11:09:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
1.  The scene is so beautiful that it__ my power of description.
/ t8 {& T1 Z0 f; ]              A transports   B transfers       C transcends      D transforms
8 D9 Y- F9 ~! R9 w( K9 ^8 B* z9 b% T- v: @4 ], u0 o& f0 m# r
2.  There are nations whose lack of contact with the outside world has __ poverty.
1 u9 [. O- q$ C! J# f& s             A fallen into     B consisted in      C resulted in       D come up to
/ z* l( s# d; a% y2 ~  M7 [) G
3.   The pressure__ causes Americans to be energetic, but it also puts them under a constant emotional strain.* e: b2 Z7 B9 e7 _! D! H
             A to compete    B competing    C to be competed   D having competed
; \& Y9 `( `; a' N8 n
7 b& B+ I3 L9 h6 a" ?" J* L- j) e4.   Visitors are asked to __ with the regulations.1 Q6 p. Q5 Z& g
              A contrast         B consult           C comply          D conflict. D) U6 C1 w; v) t

8 [2 C. h" A. q3 q4 y5.  To__ the situation, the president of the university put a series of new policies into practice.0 @# V. c# [7 B' N6 r
             A measure         B conflict           C counter          D efficiency" E5 V6 [2 \, P* G+ F
KEYS:1-5 CCACC+ V+ H, r" j5 F; w3 Y4 t
1. 选C
9 Z/ S$ D1 L) r. k①transcend“超越,超出”There is nothing that seems to transcend the limits of unaided human intelligence.' @8 c/ @9 z; }2 X
②transform“改变,改造”A dynamo transforms mechanical energy into electricity.③transport “传送,运输”% ?5 Q4 s: h9 m$ P! C9 W8 J& L
④ transfer “转移,移动,转让”
( z+ Q9 w4 d& P' u& X9 q6 t2. 选C % @' V+ Z9 U9 }& N' `
①result in “终归,结果是”Love results in marriage, naturally.( V& ^$ R" X1 N, D7 Z8 h
②fall into “归入,掉入,陷入”All changes of matter may fall into two kinds: physical changes and chemical changes.③consist in “在于,存在于”The beauty of Venice consists in the style of its an ancient buildings.
. q4 X' e( L) q2 \  f④come up to “达到,接近” The water came up to my waist.
+ r' o+ b: Y2 N. Q5 K/ @3. 选A
/ ^3 F1 E% |9 U5 X; i# W这道题目考的是“名词后接不定式”。相关名词是pressure, ambition, campaign, drive, intention, need, reason, right, struggle, tendency, time, way和wish.$ u* a6 j& T: b3 v* ?9 P
4. 选C 4 W5 u; q  |* Z" j% I3 D  d6 S
①contrast with “与……形成对比,和……形成对照”Blue and yellow contrast prettily in design.7 i1 H6 i, U+ c2 j1 D" I! @. {
②consult with “请教,向……咨询”If relief does not occur within three days, discontinue use and consult with your physician.- ?  S  E6 m* {, a+ j5 s" S2 q; E
③comply with “听从,顺从,照做”You must comply with the library rules.9 |  R+ @9 ~" \( Z% G6 m
④conflict with “冲突”Do your national laws conflict with any international laws?
! v; i8 J& g8 z5. 选C
( _& m5 U0 k: o4 R①counter “应对,反击,对付”They countered our proposal with one of their own.②measure 测量③efficiency效率,功效We will try to raise the efficiency of labor.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 21:49 , Processed in 0.266664 second(s), 21 queries .