QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 122|回复: 0

[专四辅导] 专业四级英语语法辅导资料-语态篇05

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 11:09:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  全真模拟试题% ~6 F7 m8 ^% m7 R- q/ A
  1. My pain ____ apparent the moment I walked into the room, for the first man I met asked sympathetically: “Are you feeling all right?”8 K- @: h; u  K) p( h& @  w( r
  A. must beB. must have beenC. had beenD. had to be. W( N# b" q. a( X5 J
  2. It is only when you nearly lose someone ____ fully conscious of how much you value him.
( Z& T3 d0 R& Y( t8 G6 G  A. do you becomeB.then you become- |( `- E% S$ }; D6 W" }6 ?6 X
  C. that you becomeD.have you become
9 a8 f1 S7 j3 \- P3 r4 z& E" s! F+ e  3. Just as the soil is a part of the earth, ____ the atmosphere.% V4 b3 t% a# L+ l2 K
  A. as it isB. so isC. the same asD. and so is
! r% g, @  f4 G' v: X$ Z. ]  4. While driving along the treacherous road, ____.
, H8 d. x2 q% a! h% P. j$ P2 R  A. my right rear tyre blew out
! ?! v, p! f3 B) Y9 A! k  B. my right rear tyre had a blowout
" G5 o4 F* U  K1 x  C.I had a blownout on my right rear tyre
# l  }. p2 x7 W. \: i/ u% E& O' g  D. I had my right rear tyre blowout
' O8 U2 {5 w( L5 M) g' {$ ~  5. Jean Wagner’s most enduring contribution to the study of AfroAmerican poetry is his insistence that it ____ in a religious, as well as worldly, frame of reference.
- y2 R& ]2 j* S  A. is to be analysedB. has been analysed
2 t1 ]  f4 j1 M! H# a  X  C. be analysedD. should have been analysed
" M% w, b& f& y% V) v  6.____ there is little we can do to modify the weather, we can at least know what kind of weather to expect.4 L9 q. z/ |% L& j3 `/ Y
  A. SinceB.WhenC.WhileD. Unless
+ w1 Y0 x5 Q0 v# Z; L  7.This organization brought Western artists together in the hope ofmaking more of an impact on the artcommunity ____ any of them could individually and to promote Western art by women.  ]2 A/ a5 c/ L& I% @
  A. rather thanB.ratherC. thanD. other than
' K3 _, K# l0 v, ~- E, U8 v  8. But the Swiss discovered long years ago that constant warfare brought them ____ suffering and poverty.9 t! s. t+ ]0 u0 m# W) ]+ D
  A. anything butB. nothing but9 t% E; t+ z9 n
  C. none other thanD. no more than. m9 ~0 y. _4 H: f
  9. After ____ seemed an endless wait,it was her turn to step into the doctor’s office.% U2 `+ y' v( P' `% m" A9 a
  A.itB.thatC.whatD. which
: b- W( o/ w* O4 V( [( P  10. The board deemed it’s urgent that these files ____right away.2 i1 [4 ]  `3 T! v
  A. had to be printedB. should have been printed3 M4 K9 u2 f, ?- R
  C. must be printedD. should be printed
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 22:01 , Processed in 0.261706 second(s), 21 queries .