立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 78|回复: 0

[专四辅导] 专业四级英语最新考试预测作文07

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 11:09:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  More and more college students complain that graduation means the coming of unemployment. What advice will you give to the undergraduates to avoid this dilemma?
7 f8 A# T( K' W4 X, g  Write on ANSWER SHEET THREE a composition of about 200 words.
3 b! P6 s, I% m/ W  You are to write in three parts." @9 n8 p" b8 x3 S
  In the first part, state specifically what your view is.
! J  ]+ f' E& s# ?6 [4 r/ P  In the second part, support your view with appropriate details.
% ]; S7 l4 Z5 X  In the last part, bring what you have written to a natural conclusion or a summary.# `7 h% A. w: @7 W4 U, i: D' Z
  You should supply an appropriate title for your composition.& I0 Y! Y2 L& F: C. p
  Marks will be awarded for content, organization, grammar and appropriateness. Failure to follow the instructions may result in a loss of marks.7 V' z3 ~" k9 I& E" O6 y
  范文
2 o/ D5 L! b% K) L3 l; MMy Advice to the Undergraduates
8 ?  R1 U; S, l% `; Z: C- k/ A( R  Because of the severe competition in the job market, it's quite difficult to get a decent job for a college graduate. Many college students complain that graduation means the coming of unemployment. To avoid this dilemma, I have some advice to the undergraduates.3 N+ R6 f) \" p. q9 e4 f
  To avoid unemployment after graduation, the undergraduates have to prepare themselves for the job-hunting long before their graduation. First, study as hard as you can. Surely an applicant with more high marks in his resume will be more likely to get a job. And a hard-working student can acquire more knowledge and pass interviews easily. Second, get a part-time ob which is related to the job you want to get in the future. Many college students like to find a part-time job, but most of them do this only for pocket money. Can this part-time job be written into your resume as a related job experience? Can this part-time job bring you new friends who are doing the very kind of job you want to do after graduation? Think it over and make full use of your part-time job.! h8 k" Z+ o3 }& |
  If the undergraduates prepare themselves well for the job-hunting, they ill have more chances to find a good job after graduation.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 20:43 , Processed in 0.255349 second(s), 21 queries .