立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 81|回复: 0

[专四辅导] 专业四级英语写作加分句式指导05

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 11:09:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  1. China needs to reexamine the results of political and social modernization in order to ascertain the benefits and indeed the detrimental aspects from a new perspective. Otherwise, various perceived accomplishments might in fact prove to be far from beneficial.
( F0 O; H& d/ T3 G# n$ G) a3 r. r( @2 y  中国需要重新检查政治和社会现代化带来的结果以便从新的角度明确它们的好处,甚至是有害的方面。否则,许多我们以为取得的成就实际上可能完全不会带来好处。7 n1 |0 T2 S6 o( g9 i2 u
  2. It is essential to heed warnings of potentially catastrophic consequences associated with the Year 2000 computer bug and , in turn , to attach top priority to finding effective solutions to ensure a smooth transition into the new century .
. L, z% ?$ {1 P6 _+ e, K$ D  我们必须注意有关计算机千年虫可能带来的灾难性结果的警告,并且相应地优先考虑寻找有效的解决办法以确保顺利过渡到新世纪。: }- d. }2 m# R7 `$ _/ K
  3. It is high time we put an end to the deplorable practice of infanticide., g/ L9 L. G& x+ }: C5 U( v' n
  我们早该杜绝杀婴这种应遭谴责的做法。' q6 K, d  Y$ W( b8 r
  4. There is little doubt that immediate action is required to eliminate the scourge of corruption once and forever.
3 s4 e) n& n5 Y5 f( R1 K4 h' @  毫无疑问,必须立即采取行动彻底消除腐败的祸害。/ z' M1 [5 f2 |7 f2 M  _
  5. In short, we must work diligently to make the world a better place for coming generations. We must not persist in pursuits harmful to the environment.
: ~, @7 {5 E0 x4 `5 D  简而言之,我们必须勤奋工作,为了下一代把世界变成更美好的地方。我们不应该坚持对环境有害的追求。
5 f% O) A6 m, l% Q# U( G  6. We must avoid overindulgence and conspicuous consumption. We must instead continue to recognize the benefits of thrift in order to protect our newfound prosperity.
1 B* b8 v( ]' S  M' k# a  我们必须避免过分放纵和铺张浪费。相反,我们应该继续发扬节俭的优点以守护我们新获得的繁荣。- H# T& S4 j2 a4 B
  7. It is absolutely essential to reverse the irrational misuse of nonrenewable resources. For example, fuel-efficient motor vehicles must be developed to reduce oil consumption and alternative energy sources must be found to replace coal.! O+ `- c3 P, i0 u0 @
  彻底改变对不可再生资源的非理性滥用是绝对有必要的。例如,必须开发节能的机动车减少汽油的消耗量,并且必须找到可替代能源取代煤。) \# l2 _& ?! b  W  K, B
  8. While achieving success is easier said than done, persistence does in fact pay off. One of the most important traits of a successful person is self-confidence, another is desire, and still another is determination.5 I1 ?( c% j* k
  获得成功说起来比做起来容易,然而坚持不懈确实会有好结果。成功人士的最重要的特征之一是自信,第二是渴望,还有一个是决心。
# r. u; n1 j; W  a& {1 I( a3 |/ ~( G! g  9. Recognizing a problem is the first step in finding a solution.0 i1 o3 J" h* J" h$ ?- H, ^
  认识到问题是找到解决办法的第一步。
' |( U/ o- Y; S# [5 t7 N  10. Many of the explanations offered thus far are at least to a certain extent valid, but none fully address the problem and the issue must be examined in a wider context.
+ R. e2 l/ d/ @+ Z! K  目前提供的许多解释至少在一定程度上是正确的,但是,没有一个解释能完全处理问题,这件事情必须放在更广阔的背景中考虑。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 22:36 , Processed in 0.237462 second(s), 21 queries .