立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 70|回复: 0

[专四辅导] 一起过专四吧!(64)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 11:20:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  1 . Please dispose __ those old newspaper while you’re cleaning up the room.3 n$ Y8 E* [& \4 X$ e
  A out B of C away D in
, s  A  ], V$ v" b9 |  2. At present there is a __ of iron and steel and more must be produced.1 N! [! K' j$ {/ r* g
  A limit B loss C poverty D scarcity5 N: k9 ~( u! l
  3. He was __ admittance to the concert hall for not being properly dressed.
8 |1 d+ G# l' k0 k, ~* w  A rejected B denied C withheld D deprived# p, G/ Z8 H" z( I2 Q5 ~. @- D& q( J8 T
  4. George has a big coffee __ on the front of his jacket.2 Y: p+ @! @1 a% P0 [
  A spot B mark C stain D patch
: C0 ^3 U, X& D  5.The Christmas presents were all ___ in shiny paper.
$ C+ [6 M5 h7 M, G+ {0 X. B  A done over B done with C done out D done up& D6 C/ c0 F) I; K( h  b; g
  答案:
% T# A* B/ P% {5 K8 H$ j3 {! |  1-5 BDBCD
5 y' M( V9 X) n' ~. Y# j/ C, o  1. 选B dispose of处理掉How can I dispose of my old coat?9 F% X4 b: `/ O
  2. 选D。scarcity缺乏,匮乏,稀罕,相当于lack。The causal relationship between scarcity of goods and higher prices is self-evident.
1 Q. h+ h7 `, k7 p, M6 C  3. 选B deny“拒绝给予”,后面多接双宾语,那就是用在deny sb sth 的结构中。She denied her son nothing. ②Withhold不给,拒绝He tried to withhold the truth from us.③Deprive (of) 剥夺,使丧失,使不能做No one should be deprived of love without the very best of reasons.
% f' ^& |$ r# z' j# F1 |" G  e  4. 选C stain污点,污迹,耻辱 Gasoline can remove the stain. ② Spot点,斑点,污点,场所,地Give me but one firm spot on which to stand and I will move the earth.③Mark Cherishing children is the mark of a civilized society.④Patch补丁,碎片,小块土地,眼罩Don’t put a patch upon it.
/ [- Q$ {8 R% ^% e6 s  5. 选 D do up包装 Remember to do up the china in newspaper. (这里的china可是瓷器哦)
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 22:20 , Processed in 0.373524 second(s), 21 queries .