立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 76|回复: 0

[专四辅导] 一起过专四吧!(63)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 11:20:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  1. Most people can’t get __ the day without at least one cup of tea or coffee.
8 L: L* Z, W4 j, o  A on B through C over D by4 U$ P. }1 H2 B7 [- l
  2. You’d better look at the difficulty ___.
( u( y* E. K. V1 G  A the other way B by the other way C another way D by another way
+ A  c( w3 L& z6 B0 w7 C1 t. v  3. From time to time, there have been ___ demands that the basic wage be increased.
1 d  n& m3 j1 n% f& R6 F! o  A insistent B persistent C consistent D resistant- Q6 k, ?1 }6 \; d4 \0 L
  4. The purpose of the survey was to ___the inspectors with local conditions.6 _; p9 l/ V+ B! b1 _! C( n/ I% t
  A inform B notify C instruct D acquaint
0 i( N  T# C+ v. O/ x! ?  5. She has taken great pains to conceal her emotions, and thereby made them __ conspicuous.
/ ^! f, \, y# ]1 C  A all the more B all the much C all more D all much3 k0 T9 K* u6 l, Z
  答案:
  [$ u5 p" m  g  A1 s: Y  1-5BCBDA
& L1 V8 D: C# g( v  1. 选 B。+ g/ T8 n  s) \( C* A
  get through度过,用完,挨过Facing it, always facing it, that’s the way to get through. Face it.
2 m2 t9 p; V& J% R% r. z  Get over克服,从(病、损失等)中恢复过来Sooner or later you will get over the shock.: i6 L+ f9 I  ~4 d. T$ _& X7 H
  Get by维持生活,度日After the police caught the murder, the villagers were able to get by in security once more.
( N6 X- u1 f$ J# J  2.选C- ]0 u" p9 n) h5 K, {5 n" F
  Another way用另一种方法You can conduct your business affairs another way.2 A/ p% |4 Q" C, R* V- }
  3.选B。
2 }  m7 q8 }8 o( i* i& t  Persistent坚持的,不屈不挠的,持续不断的,反复出现的9 w. y% r6 M, A) M6 P1 q
  The persistent ringing of the telephone annoyed me.& _- ~' Y( S0 H: k1 `. A
  Insistent坚持的,持续的% ^3 q" M- S# g/ V' g
  Consistent坚固的,坚实的,一致的,始终如一的His actions are always consistent with his words.( ]4 H9 {/ Y2 G. }5 f+ p
  4.选D。acquaint with使认识,使了解To be acquainted with the merit of a ministry, we need only observe the condition of the people.+ D4 M! V- Q% g
  Notify含有情况紧急,需要立即采取 行动或及早答复的意思 notify sb of sth
8 B8 |; E6 t  X3 v  I’ll notify my lawyer of the contract.
$ o8 w4 C- A4 q5 @  Instruct教育,指导,讲授,通知Wise men are instructed by reason; men of less understanding by experience; the most ignorant by necessity; and beats by nature.& k8 Z% \2 c/ F/ r& r3 p
  5.选A all the more后跟形容词 ,表“愈加,越发”Learning makes a man wise, but a fool is made all the more foolish by it.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 22:03 , Processed in 0.197792 second(s), 21 queries .