只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 92|回复: 0

[专四辅导] TEM英国文学复习资料6

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 11:20:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Chapter Seven English Literature of the Victorian Age
) V4 i0 L+ x5 w' `; V  I.可出选择题有:  G' o5 _' v7 [" c& v2 l
  (   ) 1. The following statements are features of Dickens's novels except____.8 H( ~7 v$ T+ P4 |
  A. The power of exposure$ w" |; ?4 W: R9 d8 v, i
  B. Complicated and fascinating plot
! _0 Q# e3 p: }, u  C. Broad humor and penetrating satire
1 Y2 T. F) v0 M  D. Tragic mood and feeling of depression, K0 k) ?& n2 Z- _' N" \
  II.可出判断题有:
% j& W& t8 V3 Y9 A# v& ^  (   ) 1. A Tale of Two Cities belongs to the first writing phase of Dickens's career, and the two cities are London and Paris.
7 d9 f" R% C+ k0 S5 u0 M  (   ) 2. Though the Victorian poets are called The Third Generation of Romanticism, they showed no vigor and power in production of poetry as their previous poets.
/ o; u% C4 V/ E5 _% O% o- K  III.可出填空题有:3 w) V( c7 u+ T6 V" a8 D
  1.In the 19th century English literature, a new literary trend ________________ appeared after the romantic poetry.
  i$ \2 x* r- [# e$ O+ o  2.The title of the novel Vanity Fair is suggestive of that Vanity Fair in Bunyan's masterpiece ____________, where all sorts of vanities are on sale.
( l. g2 N  `; {' n, b( B/ ?  B2 |  3.The central characters of The Mill on Floss are Tom and his sister __________.
4 z6 A* l4 h' B  4._______________ is the representative of New Romanticism in the novel writing at the end of the 19th century.
$ F' D5 w' q, S1 U) T0 K& f* f  IV.可出术语有:7 [4 L. u: `/ K+ [; k
  Dramatic monologue( N4 J" l! O# q- _5 `
  V.可出简答题有:
; v/ n& Y" C; \; w- \* ~  The contribution of the setting to the expression of the speaker's situation in “Crossing the Bar”.1 C& X& ^$ Z( i1 c* G0 K3 C
  Chapter Eight English Literature of the First Half of the Twentieth Century
9 v2 C# @" v4 J5 f5 z" M+ C4 j  I.可出判断题有:8 q" q9 v3 v0 C8 ]. Q" Z! w
  (  T ) 1. Symbolism, Surrealism, Imagism, Expressionism, etc, all belong to School of Modernism.9 D0 J# ^* f9 `6 R! ]
  (  T ) 2. The Rainbow is D. H. Lawrence's autobiographical work.
6 F- b( ^5 ~; v4 O! O  w  II.可出简答题有:
* c+ m. C$ R% ~# a9 {  The significance of the theme of Araby.) R" J9 C$ p0 ^9 [
  March the works in column A and authors in column B and write the letter of your choice in the brackets
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 22:06 , Processed in 0.242353 second(s), 21 queries .