QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 143|回复: 0

[专四辅导] 专业四级语法辅导资料:关于usedto的意义和用法(模拟题)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 11:20:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  全真模拟试题4 `0 k, \. G% n* a% r! O% R
  1. My pain ____ apparent the moment I walked into the room, for the first man I met asked sympathetically: “Are you feeling all right?”- `  i% m/ V2 S5 @* n# o7 V
  A. must beB. must have beenC. had beenD. had to be
( r5 Y& b1 \3 |! x  2. It is only when you nearly lose someone ____ fully conscious of how much you value him.
  U. L1 i. o% f! \+ Q, D  A. do you becomeB.then you become
. M! I& O: Z0 I7 R8 {1 B, N2 J  C. that you becomeD.have you become
0 C2 M4 y! H* s7 m* r5 f4 I  3. Just as the soil is a part of the earth, ____ the atmosphere.
# V, c; g/ b! P1 n6 x  A. as it isB. so isC. the same asD. and so is
- _1 ~( s3 T5 Z& l# ]9 E  4. While driving along the treacherous road, ____.
4 L- C  E  m8 i" T  A. my right rear tyre blew out
( l8 J) G' N+ X, d5 e  B. my right rear tyre had a blowout
. I9 {  b1 x8 l9 b& a  C.I had a blownout on my right rear tyre
; w( ?; [# }$ ?0 {  D. I had my right rear tyre blowout8 w+ n; T$ s+ H! y* F. F/ Y% H
  5. Jean Wagner’s most enduring contribution to the study of AfroAmerican poetry is his insistence that it ____ in a religious, as well as worldly, frame of reference.) h/ T8 t7 J1 \; G7 A* P# C7 w2 b
  A. is to be analysedB. has been analysed# [( w6 P2 a5 s$ f" `* i
  C. be analysedD. should have been analysed
8 O7 Y( k6 y6 |4 B  6.____ there is little we can do to modify the weather, we can at least know what kind of weather to expect.5 ]. I8 p8 C6 \/ A* p$ k; l
  A. SinceB.WhenC.WhileD. Unless
2 I& F4 V/ T, e  7.This organization brought Western artists together in the hope ofmaking more of an impact on the artcommunity ____ any of them could individually and to promote Western art by women.- b& a" N$ n; E$ U) w7 o2 h% l
  A. rather thanB.ratherC. thanD. other than
: m& p  e5 O$ r% E  8. But the Swiss discovered long years ago that constant warfare brought them ____ suffering and poverty.* e% K. u; y/ W* y
  A. anything butB. nothing but
, `9 s. S6 D" e8 \5 d. M  C. none other thanD. no more than  ~# L4 x1 Y" F1 e7 r
  9. After ____ seemed an endless wait,it was her turn to step into the doctor’s office.
  K0 S/ a% J: T" D" Z  A.itB.thatC.whatD. which
( l* U" k! \+ Y/ p# R! H( i! k; F  10. The board deemed it’s urgent that these files ____right away.
( |5 l( s& j! i3 b/ `: K  A. had to be printedB. should have been printed3 D' P% Y" l4 R% |9 _& \4 W' Z; ~
  C. must be printedD. should be printed
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 18:41 , Processed in 0.376556 second(s), 21 queries .