QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 72|回复: 0

[专四辅导] 专业四级英语语法辅导:动词后接不定式或动名词(模拟题)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 11:20:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  全真模拟试题
5 m) q' ^2 [  o4 Y  1. Nowhere in nature is aluminum found free, owing to its always ____ with other elements, most commonly with oxygen.8 f- X# T$ g2 h! E% w
  A. being combined B. having combined
$ u& _4 q5 |. L) p# e2 b0 Z  C. to combineD. combined" E2 D* S  {4 j
  2. Physics is the presentday equivalent of ____ used to be called natural philosophy, from ____ most of presentday science arose.
0 v& W4 m: `9 p( l( l* p0 B+ i  A. which, whatB. that, which 9 D" _* |) i2 @3 T7 j
  C. what, whichD. what, that/ v; c$ p4 X+ J/ n3 }. O$ {
  3. On no account ____ ever leave the baby at home alone.
: [( Y& Z. [! h  f7 g: L9 t  A. should youB. you shouldC. shall youD. you shall
7 N$ M1 @, r+ ?; X  C  4.____the center of our planetary system was considered as heresy by the church in the Middle Ages.0 M( A% \! A7 y0 W* J9 {
  A. It is the sun and not the earth 
% t5 H, @: e0 K9 i1 R" @5 K  B. That the sun and not the earth
6 Y$ i0 M$ i; e( j: S% y* F  C. Being the sun and not the earth; P  z, [9 s6 Q4 p( m
  D. The sun and not the earth
6 \/ X. B3 c0 t4 }8 I9 u  5. The reason that his property was confiscated by the country, it ____, was that he was involved in a lot of fraudulent activities during the war.: @+ ~  G1 \6 P2 R
  A. was turned outB. was being turned out
6 a% `' }7 r+ Z, J: U/ x  C. being turned out D. turned out( I, c, F$ O. ]' v2 A( P# c
  6. I’d rather you ____ by train because the weather forecast said there would be heavy snow tomorrow." C3 ~6 F. ?! n! [- M
  A. wentB. shouldgoC. will goD. go( h' N2 P* {* a5 L
  7. Einstein won the Nobel Prize in 1921 and enjoyed great fame in Germany until
% x. t- \: E' W/ j  the rise of Nazism ____ he was expelled from Germany because he was a Jew.# i. ^) ?8 b4 q6 V; |
  A. whenB. whoC. thenD. which0 L/ P6 ]6 {- ?* m
  8. Nowhere but in the remotest region of the country ____find a place to settle down.' O5 J; h" y, w
  A. can heB. he canC. heD. for him to
9 X7 S6 K+ U$ E" I2 N  9. With one leg broken in that car accident, he cannot even walk, ____ run., @8 V) {2 Z0 Q5 G  c* t" G' b
  A. let alone B. that’s to say 5 [7 u, Z8 |9 w# P. H
  C. not to speak D. not to mention
# ]/ f) }7 D+ Z0 v" ]  10. ____, she led a life of complete seclusion.
7 E% [0 ^; f  _% p9 O% x% G  A. Being disgracedB. Disgraced
; ?' G% ?9 B- j% {% Q1 S  C. DisgracingD. She was disgraced
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 19:01 , Processed in 0.471881 second(s), 21 queries .