立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 78|回复: 0

[专四辅导] 英语专业四级辅导:词汇与语法全真模拟练习23

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 11:20:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
1. The mother said she would __ her son washing the dishes if he could finish his assignment before supper.: ]6 T7 ~( c% }1 z
  A let down
( U- T! z- F6 P1 @; r5 \  B let alone
  l! ?" |, a5 Y' i. n  C let off
6 w- N! r4 }3 m, x* \  Y  D let out
$ v: A5 o& D1 E1 w  2. This kind of material can __ heat and moisture.
# x1 H% \0 L( A! J2 X+ C  A delete
8 Y, Z6 \" t- q; `' H; j- ~. c  B compel# j, ^% a- V; `" R' N
  C constrain
( p0 B5 K8 s8 B$ v  D repel
" x2 l: n+ @' H0 r  3. Understanding the cultural habits of another nation, especially __ containing as many different subcultures as the United States, is a complex task.* c7 S8 y! `7 X) e; Q
  A one, ~( t2 {# b' Y' o' D" ^
  B the one1 @1 T9 T) `' r, o
  C that
0 [. j: j+ M% A+ [  n  D such( X# ?! |$ Q; ^7 _- g& \
  4. In order to raise money, Aunt Nicola had to __ with some of her most treasured possessions.+ b/ O. T/ E; K7 t2 P
  A divide
4 c# o$ a. J) x$ R  B separate
" \! j% O  R  L! d/ R; t7 `. e- M  C part6 z" V, ?- C  o$ i, }3 h3 k
  D abandon
+ }  s+ g1 T% ^8 e* }  U3 Q- c  5. The new appointment of our president __ from the very beginning of next semester.
; r" ~& a6 R& T; `3 T: ]  A takes effect& q4 t5 m5 l0 g1 J( Q* L" A
  B takes part
2 S8 F0 E8 U2 |3 i: ]  C takes place4 H* ~7 ?/ j1 |* p. e4 \& N
  D takes turns
6 X# N5 @$ {1 i" z' y  KEYS1-5 CDACA
. X2 q" l$ T- ?  1. 选C ①let off原谅,不处罚,放过 With your record, you can hardly expect to let off lightly.
/ C8 F* X- l7 O/ S! W  ② let down使失望,食言③let alone别管,别烦Let her alone! She didn’t pick a quarrel with you.④ let out让……离开Open the door and let the cat out.  
+ F9 W: t- f. Q2 a& H& v6 a7 o. K  2. 选D ①delete消去,删除 Delete his name from the list of applicants.②compel强迫,迫使(运用权利/力量对方采取行动)He was compelled by illness to give up his studies.③constrain 限制,约束(强调内心情感),后接不定式 His activities must be constrained.④ repel排斥,抵制,防,抗We should not repel but protect young people’s enthusiasm.
, |( v! f1 ]8 f0 O6 m2 f  3.选A 依语意以句子结构,此处需要一个代词,表泛指,则选one;而the one表特指 Please get the chair for me, the one in the corner.
5 k' q# ]' k$ [  4.选C ①part 不及物动词 “分别,离别”Scarcely an hour has passed since we parted.②divide分,划分Is the land to be divided up or sold as a whole?③separate使……分离④abandon抛弃,放弃The order was given to abandon ship.
6 W; I; W! J. u* @2 j. B  5.①take effect(药物)见效,(法律等)生效The new system of taxation will take effect next May.②take part参加③take place发生,举行④take turns轮流,依次They are unwilling to take turns at the same computer.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 17:56 , Processed in 0.518507 second(s), 21 queries .