立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 100|回复: 0

[专四辅导] 英语专业四级辅导:词汇与语法全真模拟练习72

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 11:20:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
 1. Most people can’t get __ the day without at least one cup of tea or coffee.   
2 {1 y) H* }/ z5 n- _3 }( `+ }  A on B through C over D by   
. G( O' Y% e2 K9 E  N  2. You’d better look at the difficulty ___.   
) u8 D$ [8 X6 Q) }  j& k' R% k  A the other way B by the other way C another way D by another way   + j8 a4 |7 L6 q. ~/ q% I, B: _
  3. From time to time, there have been ___ demands that the basic wage be increased.   . t# ?, U9 q8 a" O$ a
  A insistent B persistent C consistent D resistant   
6 A8 M& M% H/ r4 {; A3 h  4. The purpose of the survey was to ___the inspectors with local conditions.   
& u3 c6 `' d$ W: t5 ]; B% \  A inform B notify C instruct D acquaint   ; }" Z# V% ?/ V# K3 |+ ]# w8 |
  5. She has taken great pains to conceal her emotions, and thereby made them __ conspicuous.   * \9 o$ s+ s0 H8 Z
  A all the more B all the much C all more D all much   % p/ e6 w, c. K. m
  Keys1-5BCBDA  ; V7 R* M4 T8 ^1 c/ Y; S! F
  1. 选 B。  
6 m- ^0 b5 w: J5 v  get through度过,用完,挨过Facing it, always facing it, that’s the way to get through. Face it.   
5 S7 H8 C6 `. S, U  Get over克服,从(病、损失等)中恢复过来Sooner or later you will get over the shock.  
: v4 k% K- X% d) |  D1 w5 q  Get by维持生活,度日After the police caught the murder, the villagers were able to get by in security once more.  
  O" z' _& O$ h$ V  2.选C   
2 Y+ U* w- I( `) [( I7 c, {  Another way用另一种方法You can conduct your business affairs another way.  
& v+ ?2 s& V2 Q: [5 T( j  3.选B。  
7 [) Q% Z# E: l, ~" D4 X: S& d5 o- I  Persistent坚持的,不屈不挠的,持续不断的,反复出现的  
2 W% Z2 j' K) P6 m. h  The persistent ringing of the telephone annoyed me.  8 X5 F: D. D* r
  Insistent坚持的,持续的   M3 X3 E5 r7 K; P. K/ p* I2 b
  Consistent坚固的,坚实的,一致的,始终如一的His actions are always consistent with his words.  , G  s) O) Z( \# K
  4.选D。acquaint with使认识,使了解To be acquainted with the merit of a ministry, we need only observe the condition of the people.  
$ s1 ~1 o* R" c$ W( }& P- K0 _$ I  Notify含有情况紧急,需要立即采取 行动或及早答复的意思 notify sb of sth  " G& `. f8 |8 y. ?
  I’ll notify my lawyer of the contract.  , u0 d; `4 r* R6 ~
  Instruct教育,指导,讲授,通知Wise men are instructed by reason; men of less understanding by experience; the most ignorant by necessity; and beats by nature.  
( z4 s% P; @3 y/ j( }. M0 ~  5.选A all the more后跟形容词 ,表“愈加,越发”Learning makes a man wise, but a fool is made all the more foolish by it.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 05:18 , Processed in 0.303337 second(s), 21 queries .