立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 64|回复: 0

[专四辅导] 英语专业四级辅导:词汇与语法全真模拟练习78

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 11:20:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
1.Most people can’t get __ the day without at least one cup of tea or coffee. ! {$ ~- V! E! @: j  ]  a* m
  A on B through C over D by 3 s4 r- M5 d; g8 y- Q( k; E% b4 Z
  2.You’d better look at the difficulty ___.
: K+ S' r# J' J( U0 s  A the other way B by the other way C another way D by another way
/ W" V/ }4 \. F$ G( s- f2 J, z  3.From time to time, there have been ___ demands that the basic wage be increased. 3 G. y  i# ?/ k" g8 G) Q0 l
  A insistent B persistent C consistent D resistant 3 S" n1 F9 e6 g6 P# G( t3 A" C0 m
  4.The purpose of the survey was to ___the inspectors with local conditions.
8 j' }& b4 ]& T7 C  W! V/ |" A! t  A inform B notify C instruct D acquaint 5 U# Y9 W: i( j& u
  5.She has taken great pains to conceal her emotions, and thereby made them __ conspicuous. + c7 J  P* b/ Y6 x8 X, Z
  A all the more B all the much C all more D all much
; r% y' }" j& M/ \  答案:  J) Y, U' N" ^* b
  Keys1-5BCBDA& j, r  Z7 ]( u4 x4 ?- D/ p
  1. 选 B。# \$ Q/ Q1 P" I+ Z0 C' H& A) G. b
  get through度过,用完,挨过Facing it, always facing it, that’s the way to get through. Face it. 8 C3 x! C0 f  f% u9 n6 P5 u) Y6 [
  Get over克服,从(病、损失等)中恢复过来Sooner or later you will get over the shock.
# s2 _& J1 h  b1 {  Get by维持生活,度日After the police caught the murder, the villagers were able to get by in security once more.
  W& k5 Z- S" e9 L! \  2.选C
) ]* ?; w% h7 Q4 W. i  Another way用另一种方法You can conduct your business affairs another way.# O* h3 A2 ?- i2 T7 `$ k* Y6 G9 q4 b
  3.选B。 
: M/ c  [# O! |+ o) @8 q0 j  Persistent坚持的,不屈不挠的,持续不断的,反复出现的8 k9 I0 J6 |3 g  ]  r3 V0 c
  The persistent ringing of the telephone annoyed me." `# V  }) H% A+ U& x+ l& D
  Insistent坚持的,持续的& J& h$ Z1 D/ ^3 @$ s
  Consistent坚固的,坚实的,一致的,始终如一的His actions are always consistent with his words.5 ?" k, ~. n, Y0 V8 W
  4.选D。acquaint with使认识,使了解To be acquainted with the merit of a ministry, we need only observe the condition of the people.' A# A: k; D- C( }6 E# }9 z7 L
  Notify含有情况紧急,需要立即采取 行动或及早答复的意思 notify sb of sth
" N5 x/ a: O; R6 v) A, n, y# H  I’ll notify my lawyer of the contract./ X5 c( D) ]  j! W) z
  Instruct教育,指导,讲授,通知Wise men are instructed by reason; men of less understanding by experience; the most ignorant by necessity; and beats by nature.
/ u: R( m) j+ ]1 N9 i1 U  5.选A all the more后跟形容词 ,表“愈加,越发”Learning makes a man wise, but a fool is made all the more foolish by it.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 07:31 , Processed in 0.271701 second(s), 21 queries .