立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 83|回复: 0

[专四辅导] 英语专业四级辅导:词汇与语法全真模拟练习77

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 11:20:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
1.Most people can’t get __ the day without at least one cup of tea or coffee. 6 D; w; z: b! e7 O! r6 H  r
  A on B through C over D by
* i  E/ j/ p6 a6 @& Q) G5 u  2.You’d better look at the difficulty ___.
: k( B7 `6 S* f( U( H5 \/ g# Q, u  A the other way B by the other way C another way D by another way
/ ?8 V# i1 @3 [2 Y5 W* v: s) G  3.From time to time, there have been ___ demands that the basic wage be increased.
& {1 O' b, n/ ^7 z+ j+ u  A insistent B persistent C consistent D resistant
% d, D4 Z6 j, H4 x8 V" |( g  4.The purpose of the survey was to ___the inspectors with local conditions. 0 O6 L- E& |2 j5 L: b
  A inform B notify C instruct D acquaint
! P. k9 [3 M0 y; w  5.She has taken great pains to conceal her emotions, and thereby made them __ conspicuous. $ \% {9 q/ B# q: r$ q4 g
  A all the more B all the much C all more D all much - X( g0 G* V0 g  g$ E' |
  答案:3 o+ A2 v& k8 i4 Z
  Keys1-5BCBDA
$ `, g3 W/ q- G- i2 j# k  1. 选 B。  }2 |/ o: {5 f! \' Y7 c
  get through度过,用完,挨过Facing it, always facing it, that’s the way to get through. Face it.
/ |0 @9 G# T) r, C9 T  w+ u9 s  m! E  Get over克服,从(病、损失等)中恢复过来Sooner or later you will get over the shock.1 k  h  [# X8 n) B" X' q
  Get by维持生活,度日After the police caught the murder, the villagers were able to get by in security once more.
- S( M6 Z+ r) |+ h  2.选C
9 Q0 B8 q, a+ z  Another way用另一种方法You can conduct your business affairs another way.
' `3 p5 @$ o8 [1 F  3.选B。/ ^3 f% l( u8 m( y& P3 [
  Persistent坚持的,不屈不挠的,持续不断的,反复出现的! \2 u, y9 f( E/ ?
  The persistent ringing of the telephone annoyed me.4 f6 `$ k* ~3 p0 K* v! W& W' h6 M
  Insistent坚持的,持续的+ C) \6 V' J) `
  Consistent坚固的,坚实的,一致的,始终如一的His actions are always consistent with his words.
8 m  w! q' c- I& S5 l  4.选D。acquaint with使认识,使了解To be acquainted with the merit of a ministry, we need only observe the condition of the people.. l$ A% k& G6 D9 Q
  Notify含有情况紧急,需要立即采取 行动或及早答复的意思 notify sb of sth% S; M/ ?' W+ z( g- P3 S  T
  I’ll notify my lawyer of the contract.
+ i) h3 o3 `$ q& ^+ J2 W  Instruct教育,指导,讲授,通知Wise men are instructed by reason; men of less understanding by experience; the most ignorant by necessity; and beats by nature.+ F& |$ M& z6 u1 @- v
  5.选A all the more后跟形容词 ,表“愈加,越发”Learning makes a man wise, but a fool is made all the more foolish by it.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 16:38 , Processed in 0.944121 second(s), 21 queries .