QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 64|回复: 0

[专四辅导] 英语专四考前优秀写作范文参考版本二

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 11:20:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Buying or Borrowing Books?" Y; L# }* y0 W$ a& W, @' K8 J
  Books are to our mind what nutrients are to our body. Through books we can obtain skills and technique for survival and development. There are generally two ways in which we can have access to books: borrowing or buying. While millions are borrowing books, I still think buying them best suits me and give me the greatest enjoyment.
5 |3 w  Z& S. Z0 y* j  Admittedly, there are many merits for borrowing books. For one thing, borrowing books can save us huge amounts of money. And of course, with the money saved we can do other more worthy things .And also, as we borrow books from the library and friends, we normally have deadline to finish them, and consequently we can read more books in a limited time. And we can, above all, better our efficiency of our reading just as a famous Chinese saying goes, “books can not be read unless borrowed.”. L8 S2 z+ x) W6 n6 \
  However, some advantages for buying books are more obvious and compelling. One of them, definitely not shared by the choice of borrowing books, is the abundance of freedom that buying books can offer us. Since we can keep the books as long as we wish, we can read as much as we want. Another strength of owing books is that we can take whatever notes on the margin of the pages of the books. And finally, the process of selecting and keeping books can be a great fun that borrowing books can by no means offer.
6 K4 M- ]% T+ Q. b: q* ]  While borrowing books can, to some extent, quench our thirst for knowledge, buying books gives us greater pleasure of selecting and keeping the best of the world treasure. Can we think of any thing else more delightful and rewarding? 
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 02:13 , Processed in 0.256264 second(s), 21 queries .