立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 31|回复: 0

[专八辅导] 英语专四专八写作怎样使句子多样化1

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 11:29:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  一篇好文章的条件很多。除了内容丰富和组织紧密之外,词汇的运用和句子的处理,也起着决定性作用。句子可长可短,同一件事,可以用不同的句式表达。如果句子清一色是简单句,文章必定很单调乏 味。如果全篇充满了冗长的复杂句,读起来也很费力。
9 u" D/ I- c1 ?# ^$ A& o  最好的方法是以简单句为基础,配合适当的并列 句和复杂句。简单句可长可短,通常要加些附属成分,如分词短语、介词短语、副词短语、不定式动词 短语,以及节缩成分。总之,作者可根据情况,使句子多样化,使文章灵活多姿。例如下列五个句子的基本概念一样,但 是句式不同,内容重点也有些差别:1 b( B+ J- ]/ a5 l! g% Y+ ^$ A
  (1) The goats grazed peacefully in the farm and were unaware of the approaching hunter. (并列分句(1)+2)
: W+ L) X: C7 O: l0 o6 n' T5 ~  (2) Grazing peacefully, the goats in the farm were unaware of the approaching hunter. (现在分语短语+简单句). X, S2 q5 O2 Q/ c
  (3) In the farm, the goats grazed peacefully and were unaware of the approaching hunter. (副词短语+并列分句(1)-(2) )( @" `. t% j) H3 F6 F
  (4) There were goats grazing peacefully in the farm, unaware of the approaching hunter. (简单句+形容语短语)
9 R4 e% t: b: |+ k  (5) As the goats grazed peacefully in the farm, they were unaware of the approaching hunter. (原因副词从句+主句)
8 Z5 P& ]" H% T: h# {7 Z5 g' ~# u8 i  (6) The young pilot was on his first overseas training.
' R% r  a  K9 w* E5 ?  (7) He felt very uneasy.
3 t1 G6 y# ]: r) q: C  (a) The young pilot on his first overseas training felt very uneasy.2 a; }0 Z% Y: W/ x  d, M7 Z' V
  (b) The young pilot felt very uneasy during his first overseas training.5 s- d5 L7 ^2 }5 p, K
  (c) The young pilot’’’’’’’’s first overseas training made him feel very uneasy.
( v& {2 G2 i" E5 t; ?7 r  (d) Extreme uneasiness seized the young pilot on his first overseas training.
6 l6 \6 U+ Q! N" R  (e) The young pilot was on his first overseas training, feeling very uneasy.9 |/ w4 g9 A7 C
  (f) It being his first overseas training, the young pilot felt very uneasy.
9 H& p7 j: j3 [& [$ l  (g) Being on his first overseas training, the young pilot felt very uneasy.3 E* z$ _! n; m, P
  (h) The young pilot was on his first overseas training and felt very uneasy." c1 ]& l4 u: b9 c
  (i) The young pilot, who was on his first overseas training, felt very uneasy.( w3 A% D8 z- p0 z
  (j) When the young pilot was on his/first overseas trainging, he felt very uneasy.1 p4 m3 Z; x9 y& Q( y
  (k) As the young pilot was on his first overseas training, he felt very uneasy.6 M' W6 t% T/ r( S; d
  (l) The young pilot was on his first overseas training, so that he felt very uneasy.% N  d. k1 e) g. k  l5 R- R
  在上述12个句子中,(a)-(g)是简单句;(h)是并列句;(i)-(l)是复杂句。简单句除(b)和(g)之外, 其他五样,用的人并不多。人们最喜欢采用复杂句,尤其是(j)和(k)这两款;接着便是并列句(h)。如果 大多数人的句子只限于(b),(g), (h), (j)和(k)这五种,而其他的则弃如敝屣,不是很可惜吗?" Y0 p+ H  I: w6 R: A/ _2 e
  增强英语语句表现力的有效方法
* L" |3 ]5 E' e) h8 y  一、避免使用语意弱的“be”动词。
8 \/ R/ k9 ]# z+ T0 Q3 y4 [  1、把句中的表语转换为不同的修饰语。例如:
2 T5 x; `- [- E$ o8 h/ d1 |  Weak: The trees are bare. The grass is brown. The landscape seems drab.
2 |) p  N$ a5 T  {2 n+ ]3 e3 \0 N  Revision:The brown grass and bare trees form a drab landscape. (转换为前置定语)
, D" G& e8 G1 A) P- _8 P1 M  Or: The landscape, bare and brown, begged for spring green. (转换为并列结构作后置定 语)
/ P1 v7 I+ p- b% K) C9 I  2、将作表语用的形容词或名词变为行为动词。例如:2 L3 Q" i7 w) R5 f' N* l
  1) Weak: The team members are good players.
3 ~- D8 I% T$ q& R  Revision: The team members play well.
2 p8 \' n$ l1 w4 Q3 A, ]  2) Weak: One worker’s plan is the elimination of tardiness." Y0 y6 P0 k  m$ H1 `1 x, l( m, X3 B
  Revision: One worker’s plan eliminates tardiness.
7 `+ @: C1 G/ u  3、在以“here”或“there”开头的句子中,把“be”动词后的名词代词变成改写句的主语。例 如:
# {8 j) ?! ~0 n5 d, q  1) Weak: There is no opportunity for promotion.6 ?4 f# j, w: a# l  g
  Revision: No opportunity for promotion exists.1 c* }: W- t5 E. X8 i, P
  2) Weak: Here are the books you ordered.
. B, Q0 V. c7 L' _( s& k) X  Revision: The books you ordered have arrived.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-26 02:35 , Processed in 0.226306 second(s), 21 queries .