立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 40|回复: 0

[专八辅导] 怎样使英语专业考试写作句子多样化1

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 11:29:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  一篇好文章的条件很多。除了内容丰富和组织紧密之外,词汇的运用和句子的处理,也起着决定性作用。句子可长可短,同一件事,可以用不同的句式表达。如果句子清一色是简单句,文章必定很单调乏 味。如果全篇充满了冗长的复杂句,读起来也很费力。
. @5 M1 y/ V2 N3 N  最好的方法是以简单句为基础,配合适当的并列 句和复杂句。简单句可长可短,通常要加些附属成分,如分词短语、介词短语、副词短语、不定式动词 短语,以及节缩成分。总之,作者可根据情况,使句子多样化,使文章灵活多姿。例如下列五个句子的基本概念一样,但是句式不同,内容重点也有些差别:& f0 B! \3 n2 r! \, j
  (1) The goats grazed peacefully in the farm and were unaware of the approaching hunter. (并列分句(1)+2)
, D9 q3 k5 _$ ]& J  (2) Grazing peacefully, the goats in the farm were unaware of the approaching hunter. (现在分语短语+简单句)
& ]5 P' g. {) c) ]1 Q. u8 s  (3) In the farm, the goats grazed peacefully and were unaware of the approaching hunter. (副词短语+并列分句(1)-(2) )
! D7 J. d0 o3 F3 C+ O  (4) There were goats grazing peacefully in the farm, unaware of the approaching hunter. (简单句+形容语短语)! y, Q5 |: ]6 v( T3 l3 @9 ?3 N
  (5) As the goats grazed peacefully in the farm, they were unaware of the approaching hunter. (原因副词从句+主句)1 S2 a# l9 F' M/ \
  (6) The young pilot was on his first overseas training.
: J2 N* h) t- f( z% y  (7) He felt very uneasy.* o- O% r& Y4 H% D6 Q) D
  (a) The young pilot on his first overseas training felt very uneasy.( ?" V8 X+ j; I" @! R0 s
  (b) The young pilot felt very uneasy during his first overseas training.
' r1 m/ y5 f; K  (c) The young pilot's first overseas training made him feel very uneasy.
4 c9 {3 A/ T4 w' S3 q  (d) Extreme uneasiness seized the young pilot on his first overseas training.% j: E3 t% F+ Z& K4 W
  (e) The young pilot was on his first overseas training, feeling very uneasy.
* o( O  M+ m, e9 v  (f) It being his first overseas training, the young pilot felt very uneasy., Q7 M; w7 k* |4 u, e
  (g) Being on his first overseas training, the young pilot felt very uneasy.
$ \$ t% Y( p) @+ _' C  (h) The young pilot was on his first overseas training and felt very uneasy.
: S4 E1 T5 r- o  (i) The young pilot, who was on his first overseas training, felt very uneasy.  W) X  V1 j; ~5 K; d* f9 N$ ?
  (j) When the young pilot was on his/first overseas trainging, he felt very uneasy.1 w6 P% \" R" ]  V* d
  (k) As the young pilot was on his first overseas training, he felt very uneasy.
! k+ v& l) S; t& c& R9 z  (l) The young pilot was on his first overseas training, so that he felt very uneasy.! h: z3 ?( I7 X% P4 f* [. q
  在上述12个句子中,(a)-(g)是简单句;(h)是并列句;(i)-(l)是复杂句。简单句除(b)和(g)之外, 其他五样,用的人并不多。人们最喜欢采用复杂句,尤其是(j)和(k)这两款;接着便是并列句(h)。如果 大多数人的句子只限于(b),(g), (h), (j)和(k)这五种,而其他的则弃如敝屣,不是很可惜吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 03:51 , Processed in 0.471963 second(s), 21 queries .