立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 46|回复: 0

[专八辅导] 最新英语专业八级改错部分考前自测

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 11:29:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Pronouncing a language is a skill. Every normal person is expert with (1) __$ X) l" w1 N" m  m
  The skill of pronouncing his own language; but few people are even
$ r! V& j6 S9 T2 i3 A0 }6 N* e  moderately proficient at pronouncing foreign languages. Now there many* V8 j7 b+ |3 I. d
  reasons this, some obvious, some perhaps not so obvious. But I suggest (2) __3 k; m8 j( O: Q* ~4 z8 P
  that the fundamental reason which people in general do not speak (3) __) f# ~2 W/ V) I. V
  foreign languages very much better than they do are that they never (4) __. n- F2 z3 B9 a# p. N! q
  fail grasp the true nature of the problem of learning to pronounce, (5) __* r7 j- Z  }; r. r- [) I: A
  and consequently never set to tackling it in the right way. Far (6) __/ }2 I/ L3 h7 k" M- U
  too many people fail to realize that pronouncing a foreign language
8 k$ E' S. }4 ?& S& ?9 `  is a skill--- one needs careless training of a special kind, (7) __. h: v" k  P* g) t
  and one that cannot be acquired by just leaving it to take care of/ g9 E. D* B0 a
  itself. I think even teachers of language, while recognizing the
# f9 k: }9 U! r# M  importance of a good accent, tend to neglect, in their practical
* E2 V! X1 ?* S: p  teaching, the branch of study concerning with (8) __& l2 T0 A% t3 T  l' z1 p6 m
  speaking the language. So the first point which I want to make is (9) __( T8 @( V2 B# p  {. _1 \1 r  p
  that English pronunciation must be taught; the teacher4 [3 P9 G, V3 C; W
  should be prepared to devote some of the lesson time to this,
/ e3 ^3 [* B  n  and by his whole attitude to the subject should get the student6 n- H: s6 J6 k0 ~# Y
  to feel that here is a matter worthy receiving his close attention. (10) __
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-17 11:02 , Processed in 0.263446 second(s), 21 queries .