QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 128|回复: 0

[专八辅导] 英语专业八级改错练习题及答案解析(十七)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 11:29:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  During the early years of this century, wheat was seen as the very lifeblood
+ x2 e2 H/ X* y4 N9 w  of Western Canada. People on city streets watched the yields and the price of wheat  Q9 y6 e6 O8 Z* O. k; ~) r
  in almost as much feeling as if they were growers. The marketing of wheat __1__
% P" z! J9 q& g. n+ g7 C  became an increasing favorite topic of conversation. __2__
9 o7 h5 ]+ W( `- o# g3 W  War set the stage for the most dramatic events in marketing the western crop.
4 y" Z. b: W% \9 @  For years, farmers mistrusted speculative grain selling as carried on through
" y2 d1 I6 \& Z# k9 ^. i1 a6 V  the Winnipeg Grain Exchange. Wheat prices were generally low in the autumn,
( O6 ^( |6 f" s  so farmers could not wait for markets to improve. It had happened too often that __3__
' d& f. w7 i2 E5 z3 F2 J  they sold their wheat soon shortly after harvest when farm debts were coming due, __4__% |( U8 C0 q+ d  G% a2 n
  just to see prices rising and speculators getting rich. On various occasions, producers __5__1 M2 ^- U- a6 X
  groups asked firmer control, but the government had no wish to become __6__
7 s! J) p$ O$ L/ U4 Q! a. I% E  involving, at least not until wartime when wheat prices threatened to run wild. __7__
! B9 t* J9 J( h; b/ ]  Anxious to check inflation and rising life costs, the federal government appointed __8__
1 M9 P8 E; s: O( w% G( D2 S  a board of grain supervisors to deal with deliveries from the crops of 1917) K" _8 m( \/ M4 X7 y
  and 1918. Grain Exchange trading was suspended, and farmers sold at prices1 d7 r! C- J2 |- B6 D/ |$ }6 i
  fixed by the board. To handle with the crop of 1919, the government appointed __9__
* Y9 \9 T' q$ N8 P1 X4 L. O  the first Canadian Wheat Board, with total authority to buy, sell, and set prices. __10__
1 |4 x7 ~8 V5 z; i0 S( l4 |7 p  参考答案:
* b; Y' _* |  k$ H2 s  During the early years of this century, wheat was seen as the very lifeblood4 @2 N2 {! t; I+ Q* ^
  of Western Canada. People on city streets watched the yields and the price of wheat
3 y1 d: r4 A9 n' J) I9 u  in almost as much feeling as if they were growers. The marketing of wheat 将in改为with
4 P! K8 ?6 J$ c1 X  became an increasing favorite topic of conversation. 将increasing改为incresingly
$ B* b% B# w  H3 Y2 P, |. k$ e( l  War set the stage for the most dramatic events in marketing the western crop.) \7 G0 H, G* Q' D) ]2 |4 w* r/ q
  For years, farmers mistrusted speculative grain selling as carried on through* H/ B+ D; I4 Y6 u  I4 X* _6 K) y
  the Winnipeg Grain Exchange. Wheat prices were generally low in the autumn,) q  g6 [/ `( B+ _6 v0 G! l7 t
  so farmers could not wait for markets to improve. It had happened too often that 将so改为but/ s9 w3 I# [. c  P- k
  they sold their wheat soon shortly after harvest when farm debts were coming due, 删掉soon或者shortly! M+ g' \1 s6 t, h# q7 A
  just to see prices rising and speculators getting rich. On various occasions, producers 将just改为only groups asked firmer control, but the government had no wish to become 在asked 后面加上for, G# q9 e- {8 I3 q9 q+ B3 s
  involving, at least not until wartime when wheat prices threatened to run wild. 将involving改为involved
2 A+ b9 D2 w0 \, O  Anxious to check inflation and rising life costs, the federal government appointed 将life改为living6 {1 l# c7 b/ n/ }5 \: M9 b
  a board of grain supervisors to deal with deliveries from the crops of 1917, [4 x$ e. U, v8 n  `- ], W; t- A
  and 1918. Grain Exchange trading was suspended, and farmers sold at prices: z% a6 S) m6 x6 g  B% i3 A
  fixed by the board. To handle with the crop of 1919, the government appointed 删掉with或将handle改为deal9 m( E4 y1 v/ C! z5 V
  the first Canadian Wheat Board, with total authority to buy, sell, and set prices. 将total改为full/complete/absolute/overall
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 14:48 , Processed in 0.359677 second(s), 21 queries .