立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 56|回复: 0

[专八辅导] 给英语专八写作初学者的十条建议

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 11:29:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  人最难的不是跟别人讨教经验,最难的是把别人的经验听进去,并应用到实践当中。(The most difficult thing is not to ask for advice, but listen to the advice and practise it.)* T* ]9 M! ?- t  i9 A, w* Z
  正文如下:( m( {( g* A* T( T% x8 C' c* S
  10 Practical Tips on Good English Writing. P7 Y# C0 I) p0 Q
  1. Think clearly before you write. Only when you can think clearly can you write an article with clear logic and reasoning.( J" t, k% F, o/ q! ]% u% l  K
  2. Narrow down your topic to the one that you can handle within your capabilities and required word limit.5 p% X* f5 N- `* [
  3. Write in the voice of an adult.
; X6 g- A: _2 a2 B+ S- [4 @% M  4. Use a clear structure and develop the paragraph by your argumentation methods.5 s' c8 w$ \4 A0 W  a
  5. Use details and facts.
; o. P+ ~2 n- {- Q! R  6. Avoid using the same word to begin each sentence. Though repeated beginning sometimes can create a parallel structure and certain atmosphere, it may also have the risk of dulling/boring readers. For beginners of English writing, this tip is especially useful and helpful.7 t( W- u8 m( `) T3 W
  7. Use different sentence structures (compound sentences, complex sentences, special structures like inversion).
* Z, l2 @/ A0 t; ?( \0 j  b) c  8. Make good use of transitional words.
1 F, p! T4 ?, n5 E& f. V5 o1 _4 c  9. In selection of words, use the more precise or accurate one.
' m$ l7 I, y) m8 w4 K; b, O  10. Make a natural ending. The concluding sentence is not a must. Let the paragraph end smoothly and naturally.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 14:42 , Processed in 0.263478 second(s), 21 queries .