立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 83|回复: 0

[专八辅导] 英语专业八级改错练习题及答案解析(七十一)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 11:29:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  We use language primarily as a means of communication with! O, N9 V( M/ A- m8 Z
  other human beings. Each of us shares with the community in which we7 A: u4 r2 f; m9 ?; {# M) n
  live a store of words and meanings as well as agreeing conventions as __1__0 K' k* A5 E6 Y/ a
  to the way in which words should be arranged to convey a particular __2__3 \: f% C) A% g* d6 T3 S6 r
  message: the English speaker has in his disposal a vocabulary and a __3__
% D! f+ R; T# }8 o) r) A; ?8 c, S' s  set of grammatical rules which enables him to communicate his __4__
0 J9 v' \" F% W  thoughts and feelings, in a variety of styles, to the other English __5__
/ d- S/ Z+ R" L8 C  speakers. His vocabulary, in particular, both that which he uses activetly# b3 L8 n" g1 ~8 {
  and that which he recognises, increases in size as he grows
, ^+ _! P; \  z0 g2 X8 n/ x) F  old as a result of education and experience. __6__8 V0 z* d0 j9 j
  But, whether the language store is relatively small or large, the system
6 O/ y3 q+ Y  E7 P& E7 N6 N3 u  remains no more than a psychological reality for tike inpidual, unless
7 j; k* s+ E. g3 T  he has a means of expressing it in terms able to be seen by another __7__  \; v  ?9 C# ^( n9 `; _* F8 t
  member of his linguistic community; he has to give the system a- p" l5 b1 ]7 c1 K( y& t) I
  concrete transmission form. We take it for granted two most __8__$ W. f; f: x( k# L- N
  common forms of transmission-by means of sounds produced by our
" B+ m& O6 C% W/ Y! B" }6 _  vocal organs (speech) or by visual signs (writing). And these are __9__" I# z' k# j5 M0 x- F- Y- B
  among most striking of human achievements. __10__
4 r6 ?/ X* E! C7 v1 Q  答案:
7 h% L+ z/ \4 S% W  1. agreeing --------agreed. |# N0 J2 u+ w: t* J$ _! L
  2. ∧words----------these/those words
5 E( o; A1 `6 J- k  3. in the disposal --------at the disposal: q/ q7 ~8 f* u( ^' _# \
  4. enables--------enable# w* d  i5 z0 @8 O  x. F
  5. delete “the” before “other English speakers”& R/ g" e: Y( I. q( O
  6. old------ older# \2 q# _0 y. B5 I
  7. seen ------ perceived, understood, comprehended$ [7 s9 f9 R/ `3 o8 Q
  8. delete “it” before “for granted”
9 @* s) h4 D! L  |: R  9. And ----- Yet; However% V: H6 y$ E% @7 r
  10. ∧most ------ the most striking
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 14:43 , Processed in 0.165239 second(s), 21 queries .