QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 97|回复: 1

[专八辅导] 职称日语能力测试1级読解の练习(31)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 11:29:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  For over 900 years, the Tower of London has served as a loyal __1__
8 U( U! ?# t$ k+ h; A- x  palace and fortress. Today, it's famous for its bloody history and2 P% b0 o$ l; p- c
  for being the place where the Crown Jewels are kept.But it has served0 D& A: N6 B: B, i3 t# Z8 \: \
  for other purposes, too. It has been the royal arsenal, royal mint, __2__3 B7 M  x1 i0 a
  royal observatory or even the royal zoo. The site of the Tower was __3__
; a% w4 E( G1 [8 i! |  originally part of the Roman city of Londinium./ s, B* b3 d6 o
  But, in 1066, a foreigner from north west France became King William __4__
; E/ h* f, s4 c( a  of Britain, he ordered that a wooden castle built on the banks of __5__4 G6 ?; Z$ `) m; g+ q, N1 k+ J
  the river Thames. The purpose of this fortress was to help secure
- a  h" Q2 F1 u9 a% e" c% U6 i  London, the most important city in his view realm. Ten years later,
# O) h, W3 [6 w4 P* D  William had the fortress rebuild in stone, and created a great __6__4 v: [4 x  z4 D; `" ?3 ]8 p/ j
  fortified palace with walls three metre thick. Today, this building __7__3 F2 w* {" O1 b0 o) ~* Y
  is known as the White Tower, and it stands in the centre of a much
/ J8 G; z: b9 _% ?  larger stone fortress, which was built during later centuries. The7 z1 N1 [4 K0 o5 D+ c6 G
  Tower now covers the area of seven hectares, and it stands near the __8__
$ ?! @5 }7 p5 g5 m" x/ ?2 F3 v  busy financial district of the capital. But, once inside the high stone
$ h8 c  y% p9 ]  E) A8 Q2 r  walls, it's easy to forget the modern world outside and to take a7 d( O" G& |. U
  trip back through history. To help visitors explore, there are special
% J4 l, ]6 R: s$ ^4 H  ceremonial guards, called Yeoman Warders. They are also known as. f8 t# G) x7 q% f! C5 S$ A
  Beefeaters, and they are the best resource of information about the __9__9 m9 h$ p; C/ b: |8 T, ?
  Tower's history. Nearly 40 Yeoman live and work in the Tower.6 u3 Q2 N3 `7 D( }3 W
  They are former soldiers who earned the privilege of serving as __10__
7 X7 _5 B9 X% }, h! p: s  Yeoman after long service.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-14 11:29:11 | 显示全部楼层

职称日语能力测试1级読解の练习(31)

答案及解析:& k, a2 ?+ [- @
  1.loyal--royal9 c( w- ?( |5 K$ u3 K8 f
  loyal和royal两个词形似容易混淆,前者是“忠实的”,后者是“皇家的,王室的”。
" U: U( q* S& S  2.for--/# A( O& V  G2 G
  serve the purpose 的意思是“适用,有……的用途”,不需要介词for。如:6 _5 H* y* t) \( ^
  I don't really think that this piece of furniture serves any useful purpose.7 p& K8 e' P* o* l+ h, G. Y4 M
  3.or--and
, Z( D  ~) \3 |! ^  the royal zoo 和前面的the royal arsenal, royal mint, royal observatory都是并列项,所以在最后一项之前应该用and。
3 r" q% w: l4 l+ y( \  4.But^--when;^a--when
; {& X: |5 Z& I% f* m( J. T8 x* s  原句其实有两个分句, a foreigner from north west France became King William of Britain 和 he ordered that a wooden castle built on the banks of the river Thames,两个分句之间缺少了连词连接。根据逻辑关系,这里应该用表示时间的连接词 when。3 {2 f# j2 x# }% v
  5.^built--be8 M- d: k3 y/ p
  动词order后面的that从句可以是be型虚拟语气,也可以是情态助动词should。所以可以说order that a castle should be built或者order that a castle be bulit。在后一种表达中,表被动的助动词be不能省略。
6 p9 {. _2 P/ d6 H8 Z+ l/ S  6.rebuild--rebuilt
  ~) e( ~2 q: J5 V, ?  这里出现的词组应该是have something done,意思是要求别人做某事。
) @- p1 D# v- g  7.metre--metres; d7 k% u* A  v  N, u7 v1 U
  当数词和度量名词之间没有连词符时,名词应该用复数形式。8 ~5 U2 H' Q* W) C  {
  8.the(area)--an
9 a5 \' I4 F" ]9 {: J$ [  an area of seven hectares这是一个同位语词组,area前应该用不定冠词。7 [( {, f5 \4 O- K
  9.resource--source  J( C2 w3 U7 A  A
  resource是“资源”,source是“来源”,所以应该说 a source of information, a source of illness, a source of knowledge等。
: |: p1 o: T; N$ x  10.who^--have. }" w+ j4 Q/ y+ m8 u$ M
  显然earned the privilege of serving as Yeoman这个动作的结果是延续到现在的,应该用现在完成体。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 16:38 , Processed in 1.153761 second(s), 23 queries .