立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 119|回复: 1

[专八辅导] 英语专业八级改错练习题及答案解析(七十六)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 11:29:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Pronouncing a language is a skill. Every normal person is+ J$ @. u# q! m! R0 v. E7 c
  expert in the skill of pronouncing his own language, and __1__
# R. {1 n% T/ F% O) ?  few people are even moderately proficient at pronouncing- j% h3 I$ |. z! P( q" O7 f, d
  foreign languages. Now there are many reasons about this, __2__0 Y: T$ r1 C- R8 D0 ?# u/ J
  some obvious, some perhaps not so obvious. But I suggest( Q; Y) }, ~. e0 x( ~+ p
  that the fundamental reason why people in general do not
5 O7 J( z! H; ]4 g! h$ c. f  speak foreign languages very better than they do is that __3__5 Y6 L3 q  }3 ~0 V
  they fail to grasp the true name of the problem of learning
+ e5 _8 Y1 ~( M" D  to pronounce, and consequently never set about tackling6 |: q& G& E# z+ X
  it by the right way. Far too many people fail to realize __4__- j* _8 `9 L. E5 x" Z
  that pronounce a foreign language is a skill, one that__5__6 B' h- \$ |+ p6 q# B
  needs careful training of a special kind, and one that" N4 }7 ]& ]3 r0 H
  cannot be acquired by just leaving it to take care of himself. __6__
) `+ P) D1 ]3 p. }& ?; _$ p& D  I think even teachers of language, while recognizing the
% S. Q  G" I& V# O. D! \! l5 j  importance of a good accent, tend to neglect, in their practical
; ?/ `" r! G9 o1 w) E  teaching, the branch of study concerning with speaking the__7__
* }& f5 j( {; r0 z0 `; G  language. So the first point I want to make is that English. X6 ~6 K* x- l% R$ l! `" b
  pronunciation must be taught; the teacher may be prepared to __8__
* h5 m) N( t! b% J  devote some of the lesson time to this, and by his whole6 d! J# i$ S; k" u
  attitude to the subject he should get the student to feel
  u; U# b3 d6 H% X  that here is a matter worth of receiving his close attention.__9__
" M+ X4 _% s# R/ E2 {  So, there should be occasions where other aspects of English, __10__; E# \9 b$ E2 m, R# ^0 `7 Y% i" O/ s! |9 }
  such as grammar or spelling, are allowed for the moment to
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-14 11:29:11 | 显示全部楼层

英语专业八级改错练习题及答案解析(七十六)

take a secondary place.1 L- U1 v3 e; `+ R% t- R0 J
  参考答案及解析:. I* i! K: l8 Z
  1.and→but。and表示递进并列关系;but表示转折关系。根据上下文应用but。
2 B* d, V' a8 R4 R3 `3 Z; g  E  2. about→for。reason与介词for搭配,表示“……的原因”。, U& e, E% [- ~* Q; b) ?
  3. very better→very much better。very不能修饰形容词的比较级,只能用much,far, very much, a lot, any, no, rather, a little, a bit修饰。- H: c- N. V$ l6 D/ I* Q9 W
  4. by→in。by the way:顺便说一下;in the right way:以正确的方式,又如:in your own way:以自己的方式。
# m' g8 z" n' E$ p! k4 n7 O  5. pronounce→pronouncing。在that 引导的宾语从句中主语是动名词短语pronouncing a foreign language,原形动词(这里为pronounce)不能作主语。0 B: y4 }1 b1 d5 e. }
  6. himself→itself。one在本句中不是指人,所以其反身代词可用itself,而不用himself。" V( R; g- ?6 U! _  }
  / N1 O4 W4 X0 h* M# ~  {/ `3 c
  7. concerning→concerned。be concerned with:关于,如:The book is chiefly concerned with history。concerning作分词用,意为“涉及到”,此处不仅词义不当,而且concering后绝不能加with。
0 n) j; D; P2 D/ s0 I0 X; e  d  8. may→should。may表示推测、请求、允许或祝愿:should表示义务、建议、惊奇、推测等。这里讲的是老师的义务,故应该为should。+ E/ X4 x: ^/ ^) k5 M4 `/ t
  
9 W  [( S$ m$ Q8 F3 v  P' _+ }  9. worth→worthy。 worth可用在两个结构中,后面跟ing形式。1)用先行词it作主语,如:it isn't worth getting upset。2)用名次或代词作主语,如:The book is not worth reading. worthy 多用于worthy of + n. or be worthy to + v. 结构中,也可用作定语,如:a cause worthy of support/ a man who is worthy to have a place in the team/ a worthy winner。6 _- O# _( l0 f
  10. where→when。occasion是指动作发生的时机而不是地点,故应用表示时间的副词引导的定语从句修饰occasion。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 15:50 , Processed in 0.733977 second(s), 23 queries .