只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 86|回复: 1

[专八辅导] 英语专业八级改错练习题及答案解析(八十二)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 11:29:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Changes in the way people live bring about changes in the, }" {& `) N' |, T
  jobs that they do. More and more people live in towns and cities
+ \' j" `/ u: r; Z  instead on farms and in villages. Cities and states have to provide __1__
4 i+ D) N+ u0 R/ y  services city people want, such like more police protection, more __2__0 A2 r4 b' X. y. F
  hospitals, and more schools. This means that more policemen,/ @( ~8 g: H1 c, P
  more nurses and technicians, and more teachers must be hired.( c/ p% g2 r* @( a
  Advances in technology has also changed people's lives. __3__9 U0 s( {7 U/ R: |( g
  Dishwashers and washing machines do jobs that were once done- u% A; d7 c) C% F5 j9 ^+ s9 ^
  by the hand. The widespread use of such electrical appliances __4__
' p$ }; n, r4 |+ J& W- t  means that there is a need for servicemen to keep it running properly. __5__8 k: M; G# a( g' P
  People are earning higher wages and salaries. This leads __6__
& Z# q0 n+ ^2 Y  changes in the way of life. As income goes down, people may not __7__
: V; H. V+ b) M0 f  X  want more food to eat or more clothes to wear. But they may# v" @* q  N8 `7 t- {; _
  want more and better care from doctors, dentists and hospitals.
6 s. C0 K0 y8 N  @4 O2 k) Y  They are likely to travel more and to want more education
& V3 ?& v; y, e/ B" V  Nevertheless, many more jobs are available in these services. __8__0 f3 ^7 Z5 z+ D  p; }% i0 f
  The government also affects the kind of works people do. __9__.
/ [1 n) t, \, q  The governments of most countries spend huge sums of money
; e  Y) _1 K6 j0 X  for international defense. They hire thousands of engineers, __10__
+ {' }. l1 H, s0 g- z& n7 F9 ~  scientists, clerks, typists and secretaries to work on the many
7 j! o$ M9 F" G6 }% V$ V. ~5 z  different aspects of defense.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-14 11:29:11 | 显示全部楼层

英语专业八级改错练习题及答案解析(八十二)

答案:" Z1 E* t( p1 ]3 L& o$ X1 ^
  1. (instead) on --- of instead of 固定搭配,代替
( Z6 [0 r5 S) {9 V" W' @  2. like --- as such as 固定搭配,例如
, @9 Q9 M1 N" o+ r  3. has --- have 主语为Advances,故谓语应使用复数+ G; h3 i/ G* d: \2 L/ e
  4. the --- / by hand 固定搭配 用手;eg: A potter is making pottery by hand2 a6 m2 x4 G6 ~- N7 L9 e
  5. it --- them them指代appliances,为复数,故不能使用it; m* B4 i* c: c" V( n  I
  6. leads --- causes 或在leads 后面加上to lead to和cause都有“导致”的含义' g5 A2 E+ [* O- i/ i) q
  7. down --- up 居上下文应为工资上涨,所以用go up
" T6 n0 `. I6 j  h  8. Nevertheless --- Therefore 据逻辑关系,应为顺承
  p! Y: j2 ^( @  9. works --- work/job/jobs work变复数应做“着作,作品”解, i2 E% ]8 l: y% }# ^7 G7 n/ _
  10. international --- national national defense意为“国防
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 15:43 , Processed in 0.332011 second(s), 23 queries .