QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 42|回复: 0

[专八辅导] 英语专业八级改错练习题及答案解析(108)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 11:29:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Long ago there was a prince who unwisely confided the media __1__
& M' a' Z% {+ |' ], p5 a  that while tending his loved garden, he often talked to his plants. __2__
! I3 p' V1 T( V2 y7 ]- E! \- u  He also warned his future subjects about losing touch with their' C2 Z0 r2 n( k. q, U
  natural surrounding and their rich cultural heritage. But the people __3__0 B  G- s" @' t7 N% Z5 J) q* W
  scoffed and said it was the fuddy-duddy Prince and was out of __4__' C( R' K0 z9 {1 \
  touch. And they shook heads at the madness of the Prince’s forebear,
' M& S& o" l# a: i5 ]6 I3 |  King George III, who famously talked with a tree he had
  t. W% p! W! ]' s" K$ E1 @  mistaken the King of Prussia. __5__
# e. Q6 r1 x9 R9 r& _  i! ~& Y# h8 M  These days Britain’s Prince of Wales is still considered a tad  k, }1 a" P( I# l8 F& u8 x/ K
  eccentric. But increasingly, Charles Philip Windsor is winning applause& \# K6 U" Y- f( `3 i8 D( q
  for his campaign to combat that he calls the wanton destruction __6__- y' F) J+ |$ c( Q# _0 x* `0 W
  that has taken place with the name of progress. For 30 years __7__
+ ]3 S& N& @6 L, {  the Prince has been in the forefront to promote kinder, gentler
( l- ^  }3 d: p; E5 F- j  farming methods; protect Britain’s countryside urban sprawl; improve __8__* n0 o  u6 O9 Z1 V8 x6 N! q$ ^
  city landscapes; and safeguard the nation’s architectural/ n% x7 w* ?' t1 N) i9 R8 f
  heritage. And whereas his once a lonely if plumy voice crying in __9__1 |+ f; w; T6 Y
  the wilderness, the Prince has seen many of his once maverick% l8 j  A$ I: _; k- Z; }. S
  opinions became mainstream. __10__) u! L9 y4 c+ I" l
  答案:
5 M7 U9 F3 i$ {" G; Y+ P  1.confided 后面加to$ L8 b! r+ C: n+ N
  向某人透露……,应该用confide to sb
0 L- M3 \4 Z8 }! M! D. _! m  2.loved改为 beloved
) a& @3 s1 \. ]4 P  loved只能用于被动语态,表示动作。不论是做表语还是定语,都只能用beloved。
5 o( `+ Q: D: x  3.surrounding改为surroundings
* w( c  s. K# f' B1 x5 P# A  “surrounding” 是形容词,意思是“周围的”,当它做名词是,意思是“环境”,只能用surroundings。
3 b( W+ j6 X0 O5 ]2 l" X* a( Y  4.将and改为who/that: R' }4 A/ k8 c# I' H* ?
  这是一个强调句型,意思是“那个守旧的王子落伍了”。% Z( f; `1 u) w9 H
  5.在mistaken后面加上for& D5 y9 Z- S. O) W5 S
  “把……误以为……”应该用mistake…for…。这句话的意思是:他把那棵树当作普鲁士的国王了。+ {5 r' I% \. p/ s- {
  6.that改为what
  \" T; C. U% c  在这里what做代词,引导宾语从句,做combat的宾语。
# w+ @5 l- p: Y! O  7.将with改为in$ x- ]9 o* z' {& W, }
  In the name of 以为“以……名义”,为固定搭配。这里意思是:以进步为名义恣意的破坏。
2 O" K+ j8 F& o7 ^$ a) ?  8.在urban前加from
0 q' {: S  ?8 n: O& o$ c8 G  Protect …from…为固定搭配,指的是“保护……不受……的侵害”. T( z& _/ j/ N
  9.once 前加 was7 I5 N* M% N) @! K
  这里“his” 代表“his voice”,很明显这里缺少谓语动词。这里指“虽然他的声音曾经在荒野里哭喊,但是却无人聆听”。
* ?1 e2 ^2 S1 K# a& q, m  10.将became改为become  |+ s1 g( Q: P& `" c- l: D9 ^, Z1 Y% f
  See…do sth 为固定搭配
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 12:45 , Processed in 0.250435 second(s), 21 queries .