立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 33|回复: 0

[专八辅导] 大家来找错之大学专业八级的改错练习65

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 11:29:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  The aim of a job interview is to establish whether you are likely to do well in a particular job in a specific organization. This is not only a matter of having the necessary technical knowledge and skill. You __1__ must also have the motivation, the ability to adapt to new ways of working and a new working environment, and __2__ the personality to do the job and fit into a new team.
% D1 r% Y: |% o  But there are other personal skills affect your success __3__ in a job. These include getting on with people, oral or __4__ written communication, team working, problem solving and good time management.
+ l/ s' L$ q1 G1 T  Most people think that interviewers know what they are looking for and will recognize when they see it. __5__ However, people are actually not very good at assessing one and another. This applies to recruiters as much as __6__ anyone else. In fact a former head of selection at one big firm used to say that "some interviewers are so poor they would do better to rely on chances."/ `; L5 J; D( n
  In companies which recognize this, various methods are used to try to find the correct person. The most common __7__ is the structured interview. Research has shown that this approach is more reliable than the ordinary job interniew, though not as affective as using tests or __8__ assessment centers. In a structured interview, the interviewer groups the qualities listing in the job __9__ specification under various headings. There are two well-established structures for this: the National Institute of Industrial Psychology's Seven-Point Plan the Five-Fold Grading System. The interviewers score candidates for how well they fit the job specification. __10__
4 ]4 A9 u- g5 |5 E$ ~  答案:
0 j# u7 |& A5 ~5 `7 q5 Y  1.skill--skills.skill一词为可数名词,所以要用复数形式。
! \# ]" z7 K% v" M  2.and^(a)--to.在a前面加上to。句子中的a new working environment 和 new ways of working 并列充当adapt to 的宾语,介词to 在此不可以省略。
8 r- y" j  g, I) K  3.affect--affecting或者^affect--that/which.这句话已经有谓语动词are了,所以动词affect可以以现在分词的形式affecting出现,做定语修饰前面的other personal skills;在affect前面加上that或者which,以定语从句的形式修饰other personal skills。
% |/ r- f, X, |; z( R  4.or--and.全方面的交际能力应该包括“oral和written”两部分的,而不是其中之一。8 I% X2 i5 }# h# q$ n( j2 ?% y+ ^; b! Z
  5.^when--it.宾语从句中的谓语动词recognize为及物动词,气后应该接宾语,it在此处指代what they are looking for。3 r. h+ S! E5 }
  6.and--one another 为固定的搭配,意思是“互相,彼此”。
/ U3 `9 j( }2 W% G" G3 o  7.correct--right.right和correct当作“对的,正确的”解的时候为同义词,可以替换使用;但此处right应为“适宜的,合适的”,不可以与correct互换。
3 V+ s0 ]4 i/ S1 l+ B9 j% p: S  8.affective--effective.effective意思是“有效的,产生预期效果的”,在此与上下文的意思相吻合;而affective的意思是“情感的,表达感情的”。7 H2 i6 L( {' D0 [! U' d8 V8 P( ^
  9.listing-listed.这里用listed表被动意义。
+ S( ?( H3 A2 a/ r- I  10.for--against.score...against...可以看作一个固定的搭配,其意思是“根据...打分(评判)”。这个用法好像比较少见。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 14:45 , Processed in 0.570539 second(s), 21 queries .