立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 85|回复: 0

[专八辅导] 大家来找错之大学专业八级的改错练习69

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 11:29:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Aimlessness has hardly been typical of the postwar Japan whose productivity and social harmony are the envy of the United States and Europe.But increasingly the Japanese is seeing a decline of their __1__ traditional work-moral values. Ten years ago young people were hardworking and saw their jobs as their primary reason for being,but now Japan has large fulfilled its economic needs, and young people __2__ don't know where they should go next.The coming of the age of the postwar baby boom and an entry __3__ of women into the male-dominated job market has limited the opportunities __4__ of teen-agers who are already questioning the heavy personalsacrifices involved climbing Japan's rigid social ladder to good __5__ schools and jobs. In a recent survey, it was found that only 24.5percent Japanese students were fully satisfied with school life,compared __6__ with 67.2 percent of students in the United States. In addition, far more Japanese workers expressed dissatisfaction with their jobs than did their counterparts in the 10 countries surveyed. __7__ While often praised by foreigners for its emphasis on the basics.+ k# K& D& i: i. w
  Japanese education tends to stress test taking and mechanic learning __8__ over creativity and self-expression. Last year Japan experienced 2,125incidents of school violence, including 929 assaults on teachers.3 _; C2 f7 w  A  Z; Q
  Amid the outcry, many conservative leaders are seeking a return to the prewar emphasis on moral education. Last year Mitsuo Detoyama,who was then education minister, raised his eyebrow when he argued __9__ that liberal reforms introduced by the American occupation authorities after World War II had weakened the "Japanese morality of respect of parents." __10__
' i$ ?) C, j, ~7 I) R3 N$ y: M4 o  答案:
$ a; i2 }: H+ Z/ @- O  1.is--are.the加上形容词一类人的时候后面应用动词的复数形式,如:The old receive particular respect in Chinese society.  k$ {; E. G# h' @4 V; ~9 q
  2.large-largely.这里large是修饰fullfilled的,所以应改为largely,表示“大部分地”,如:The fundis largely financed through government borrowing.6 o# U. s0 c8 q; U: T
  3.the(age)--/.动词词组come of age表示“已成年”,中间不用任何冠词,所以它一旦变为-ing形式仍然保持原样。另外要避免将原句误读成The coming of ,the age of the postwar baby boom,这样断句意思解释不通。考试.大
2 f; i" L' r# C, ]5 x: k  4.has--have.有两个原因限制了青少年进好的学校找到好的工作,这两个原因由and连接作并列主语,所以谓语动词应该用复数。
; q4 Y# M  n! n: ]% N3 A  5.involved^--in.involved后面少了in,表示“关于,涉及到”,如All the children were involved in the school play.
1 M( I% t+ ?* V+ J: u; {. B& n, \5 D  6.^Japanese--of.当percent做名词时,它后面应加上介词of,如:The report states that 42 percent of the alunmi contributed to the endowment. 当percent作形容词或者副词时,则不加of。如:There has been a ten percent increase in the number of new students arriving at polytechnic this year0 e. p) `2 {2 e
  7.^countries--other.从上句话中可知道Japan也参与了这次普查,因此在这句话里的比较结构中Japan应和其他10个同意参加普查的国家进行比较,所以应注明是10 other countries。考试.大  L. \4 B1 v- Q. z
  8.mechanic--mechanical.mechanic是名词,表示“制造工,技工”,所以这里应把它改为mechanical表示“机械的”。, y. O3 L0 l# l: G) O. d/ p' i
  9.eyebrow--eyebrows.toraise one's eyebrow 表示“(某事)引起(某人)的惊讶或不赞同”,如:He raised his eyebrows over some of the suggestions., B$ k$ V; b  ?4 O  B
  10.of--for.respect 后面通常跟for接人,表示“对(某人)的尊重”,如:respect for the old。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 14:32 , Processed in 0.538285 second(s), 21 queries .