立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 76|回复: 0

[专八辅导] 专八阅读 :老公、孩子最重要

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 11:29:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Catherine Zeta-Jones‘ main priority isn‘t her acting career, it‘s her husband, Michael Douglas, and their two young children. * w9 A* |) O0 ]2 R' J+ f: d5 i7 y
"Years ago if someone said they were doing a movie in Romania, I was, like, `What time is my flight?‘ I couldn‘t see beyond the script," the 37-year-old actress tells InStyle magazine in its July issue. "Now I‘m like, `Script? I‘ll figure that out after dealing with the people I love more than anything in the world.‘"" O" J2 K$ h7 y+ h
Zeta-Jones, who won a 2003 supporting actress Oscar for her role in "Chicago," married Douglas in 2000. They have two children-son, Dylan, 6, and daughter, Carys, 4 and live much of the year on the island of Bermuda.. w9 z0 l2 @. K/ O& i
The couple also have homes in Manhattan and Majorca, Spain, and a farm in Quebec, Canada. "Some people collect art," she says. "We collect houses."6 _* J( [2 G% Y- w3 L5 t9 T
Zeta-Jones, whose movie credits also include "Ocean‘s Twelve" and "Traffic," isn‘t about to quit acting just yet. In the upcoming dramedy "No Reservations," she portrays a chef whose life takes a new turn when she becomes the guardian of a 9-year-old niece.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 22:38 , Processed in 0.212339 second(s), 21 queries .