立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 65|回复: 0

[专八辅导] 专业英语四八级考试 :专八改错练习

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 11:35:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
You will also want to think about what kind of saving                (1)" W# ?' c6 n3 T1 ?! M/ O. A! N
instrument to use or what kind of investment to make. By
) U2 a4 t3 Q2 A" p. vputting your money in some kind of savings instrument or
) B' S& S# t# H! Q/ d$ Winvestment, you can set side small mount of money regularly (2)+ t- M, p# ^7 R( A5 k8 f, U+ D
and the money will earn interest or dividends. Interest refers
! U6 S! }3 Q$ A4 j9 v! Q0 N$ [: wto the amount what your money earns when it is kept in a        (3)
0 w9 G. n  K" z" X: r+ Nsavings instrument. Dividends are payments of part of a3 Y9 `7 k9 f6 `, I# k
company' s earnings to people hold stock in the company. A  (4)3 J  f) _; Q& ~0 i+ q
savings instrument has an "interest rate" associated with it;
, n% J/ Q/ @& uthis refers to the rate which the money in the instrument in-    (5)' B, @) n  w9 |, q1 p( f" F
creases during a certain period of time. Principal refers to the
6 w2 ~- H; Q& V; D! @+ N* f3 Ffacial value or the amount of money you place in the savings  (6)# |! M: l- P) H2 L
instrument on which the interest is earned.
% ^  t$ q/ X7 P1 oEvery type of savings or investment has some risk that4 b2 n% m* m5 P$ S7 y& m+ t
the return will be less than needed or expected. Federally in-
) g2 R' Y9 i# a) ]! X) f, m8 ?8 esured savings accounts are safe and guaranteed up to $100,000 / L' f. o+ n" V/ ?9 R. L, R
by the U.S. Government. Therefore, they may have lower           (7)
! e( c' M* M: @9 ainterest rates, making it hard to save large amounts of money (8)3 g( {- S2 F" P, D! u
for college. Bonds and stocks often have higher returns than9 x+ h7 Q. {2 ^5 N  i: q( @
savings accounts or EE savings bonds but are more riskier.  (9). A, u3 w$ i+ }+ i7 F7 u9 k
You can reduce the risks of these kinds of investments by starting( f4 U( ?  I# a7 h
to save early. The earlier we begin the less money you will     (10)
( ^! A/ f5 r4 e9 m: Ehave to put aside each month and the more total savings you2 {6 C" j, n9 s& I! ?
will accumulate.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 10:34 , Processed in 0.557950 second(s), 21 queries .