只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 57|回复: 0

[专八辅导] 四级八级复习指导资料-欧洲文化入门二

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 11:35:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  5. History:19-22 ★" x% {, T: s/ |( g! \5 H
  v Herodotus (-484-430):
$ W8 h& i8 _/ T$ F$ _- C  v “Father of History”, he is famous for the descriptions he wrote of different places and people he met on his travels and his many books about the Persian invasion in Greece.
" [; e* [) ?! i4 W8 ^$ R  v Thucydides (-460-404):
& c% o4 p! B: @1 A* R  v The author of the History of the Peloponnesian War, Thucydides is generally regarded as one of the first true historians. Unlike his predecessor Herodotus who included rumors and references to myths and the gods in his writing, Thucydides assiduously consulted written documents and interviewed participants in the events that he records.
. j' h* Y4 D- G* a1 ?/ R* h% Y  v By his discovery of historic causation  he created the first scientific approach to history.$ ^* c3 A0 L* L6 f/ V, t" t
  6-1. Art: Architecture
9 }- ~, y% G. K1 ^+ U4 \  v The most important contribution lies in the temples built upon the Acropolis hill, so called the "Sacred Rock" of Athens.
/ A( z1 @  M( M7 K2 k7 |# E: |  v The temples on the Acropolis hill includes the Parthenon-the Temple of Athena Parthenos, and the Temple of Athena Nike
$ b) C/ v7 j. k" o  Three styles of Greek architecture:  32-3 ★ ★5 p: T4 L8 L& p2 N" W+ X: m
  v 1. Doric(多利安式) style:
3 G' u" ]5 `; Z! v2 v; O! ?7 m  v Rather sturdy and its top is plain. This style was used in mainland Greece and the colonies in southern Italy and Sicily. (picture: Parthenon - temple of Athena Parthenos)/ c) r5 d4 l* I% z9 o7 D
  v 2. Ionic(爱奥尼亚式的) style ★ ★
' _3 E, t/ W: R7 X  v Thinner and more elegant. Its capital is decorated with a scroll-like design (a volute涡形花样). This style was found in eastern Greece and the islands. (The Temple of Athena Nike - part of the Acropolis in the city of Athens.)
% l5 V; v" |8 A8 U" X  d9 b  v 3. Corinthian(科林斯风格的)style ★ ★
. w" m4 i4 r5 c$ F: w) t( Z; u$ @  v Seldom used in the Greek world, but often seen on Roman temples. Its capital is very elaborate and decorated with acanthus leaves. (The temple of Zeus at Athens)
6 a5 c- B* m; \* ?  6.2 Art: Sculpture(雕刻) 33-4
3 z# B) S& I6 f% u  v The earliest Greek sculptures were those of Gods. They are mostly stiff, lifeless wood carving.
; N  m! i6 d3 J: g. ^1 Z  B  v Towards the 5th century B.C.; ^' v  l9 r8 H5 t) i
  v Greek sculpture began to represent the ideal bodily beauty of men as well as mythological figures.
: l* L: [6 A8 l% y' ?: ^  v Around 5C B.C
. J* y0 r9 j1 M/ {8 j; g  v Figures develop more sophisticated anatomy but still retain a "cubic" feel that has been carried down since Egyptian times. Figures are more three dimensional. Archer c. 490 B.C.% J& J: k0 E5 o/ Q5 b4 ]
  v "Diskobolos" (Discus Thrower) by Myron c. 450 B.C.
. m# ?: [4 `5 ]8 m: k# C( ?8 `% h& Z' ?  v Understanding of anatomy, and carving of marble, are becoming increasingly sophisticated.
8 q  Z9 m; _4 t) [7 J; c$ q/ E  v  Action is being investigated. A strong sense of body movement and a good sense of harmony between parts.3 w8 R2 J7 v9 X6 z7 b  X
  v Laocoon group , ca. 125 B.C.
, n9 B3 U1 A  F5 n  v Laocoon(拉奥孔), a priest of Troy, was made to suffer a slow death and killed by serpents with his sons because of his  warning the Trojans against Greek attack.( 拉奥孔:特洛伊的太阳神祭师,因警告特洛伊人不要中木马计而连同其二个儿了一起被两条海蟒杀死)
, N! g6 d+ g( E" O( n% g  v Noted for successful depiction of the expressions of Laocoon’s face-fear, sympathy and terror.0 P1 p8 O! L( ]# c
  7.Philosophy: 22-30/ j+ s  I# ]! n6 I6 _8 P% z  w
  v Western philosophy, tragedy and history start with the Greeks .) `" S$ `( y. B" H2 l
  v It was Pythagoras who coined the term philosophia, Greek for 'love of wisdom' (philo-”love” & sophia-”wisdom”).
+ v; `1 r1 S/ @+ R8 O  v The origin of philosophy has to do with the curiosity of the Greeks. They were strongly interested in abstract questions that were not raised by others. Where did the world come from? What is the purpose of human existence? What is the best way to organize human society?6 y& V+ s- a2 L- d( F: \
  v Cf. ideas in Greek religion/ b" ~3 k$ q- ]( X( ^, A) B$ d
  Thales, the first philosopher: m1 c( m" U0 e* G2 m8 H4 |
  v Men in Ionia starting in the early 500s began to speculate about the nature of the world. Thales of Miletus (early 6th century BC) was the first philosopher of historical record:( Ionia爱奥尼亚:古代小亚细亚西部沿爱琴海海岸的一个地区。希腊人在公元前 1000年以前在这儿建立了殖民地。爱奥尼亚的海港从 公元前 8世纪开始繁荣起来,直到 公元 15世纪土耳其人的征服)1 u- S: q1 f* N. d& P
  v All natural phenomena are different forms of one fundamental substance, water;) W% r" j3 a+ B2 G) B! i' q, e
  v Evaporation蒸发(作用) and condensation(浓缩):  the universal processes5 H1 Y" v" F% [7 c
  Three early philosophers: 22 ★& P; h# B: @5 }0 v
  1. Pythagoras  (c. 580-500 BC)
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-25 04:11 , Processed in 0.562808 second(s), 21 queries .