QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 71|回复: 0

[专八辅导] 专业八级英语备考资料之写作篇01

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 11:35:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  ①【常见开篇句】
% z, L  g/ O) `/ ]- g  1) With the rapid improvement in.../growing awareness of..., more and more.../sth....6 G8 j5 }1 N$ O; R9 ~
  1随着…的飞速发展/越来越多的关注,越来越… (e.g. With the considerable improvement in building industry, more and more structures are being erected to set the people's minds at ease.)
( S! w6 B1 G1 `% c" p' q( |1 G  例:随着建筑业的大力推进,人们对建立越来越多的房屋建筑感到宽心。8 A: K5 ]3 `0 ?& K6 L5 N5 k
  2) Recently, sth./the problem of...has been brought to popular attention/ has become the focus of public concern.
+ s: m' j# r, t& {0 w1 y* K, n  2 近来,某事/某问题引起了人们的普遍关注/成了公众关注的焦点。 (e.g. Recently, the problem of unemployment has been brought to such popular attention that governments at all levels place it on the agenda as the first matter.); i. ?& m( K! G$ i" K( f4 O
  例:近来失业问题引起了人们的普遍关注,各级政府已把它列为首要议程。
1 y; k' |! s; K0 p  {2 X  3) One of the universal issues we are faced with/that cause increasing concern is that...- k+ S; L- |1 U& Y' c
  3 我们面临的一个普遍问题是… /一个越来越引人关注的普遍问题是… (e.g. One of the universal issues that draw (cause) growing concern is whether it is wise of man to have invented the automobile.)
6 O4 p* y* ?, W; C+ e  例:一个越来越引人关注的普遍问题是,发明汽车是否为人
0 V5 t* ^+ V) R6 T0 q  4) In the past few years, there has been a boom/sharp growth/decline in.. .
, y( t2 c( I+ R) g! z  4 在过去的几年里,…经历了突飞猛进/迅猛增长/下降。 (e.g. In the past ten years, there has been a sharp decline in the number of species.) 例:在过去的几年里,物种数量骤然下降。
1 N( Y( O0 T; B  5) Nowadays, more/most important/dangerous for our society is...
; a! U' v/ V* E  r: r  5 如今对我们社会更(最)为重要的(危险的)事情是… (e.g. Nowadays, most dangerous for our society is the tendency to take advantage of each other in political circles.)
0 ?2 K- P1 S+ |: h9 f' ?# Y  例:对我们社会最为危险的事情是政界倾向于互相利用。
1 i. i/ D3 P7 U5 g  6) According to the information given in the table/graph, we can find that...
7 I. m  A  f8 I' V: y9 q  6 根据图表资料,我们可以发现…
6 \' z' ^3 j: k6 H' |  7) As can be seen from the table/graph/figure, there is a marked increase /decline/favorable (an unfavorable) change in...' ]% i7 g, c5 m, D( ]
  7 根据图表(数字)显示,…明显增长(下降)/发生了有利(不利)变化。9 V' O: B' C' N8 B$ o% M
  8) As we can see from the table/graph/figure above, drastic/considerable/ great changes have taken place in...over the period of time from...(年份)to...( 年份). H& V1 i( [  _, h3 `
  8 据上面图表(数字)所示,从某年到某年某方面发生了剧烈的(相当大的;巨大的)变 化。' {1 `# W. l2 \% m2 x9 E4 a
  9) The table/graph shows that there is a(n) declining/increasing trend of ...from...(年份) to...(年份)
( _! s1 A. T' j  \8 z9 c5 q8 F* O  9图表显示,从某年到某年某方面有下降(增长)的趋势。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 05:33 , Processed in 0.226852 second(s), 21 queries .