QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 59|回复: 0

[专八辅导] 专业八级英语备考资料之写作篇34

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 11:35:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  ⑤【常见过渡句】8 ^+ }4 T: p/ B! y* a
  1) To prevent this phenomenon/trend from worsening/running wide/To guide the matter/situation to the best advantage, it is necessary/important to...+ {' A, d6 I6 M3 \1 S( p  e4 g8 @
  (可用于分析建议类、原因分析类等议论文)8 f/ c! g4 T7 t4 e8 _
  2) In the face of...some people take the position that.../some people come to believe that..., to which I can't attach/add my consent.
9 J( q6 S$ q: T7 X7 W7 _  (可用于批驳分析类议论文)- Z: P2 b& S7 v  F& N8 ~: W" f
  或:In the face of...people retain/take/show/assume different attitudes/position s/standpoints.% @& g6 P, f5 M! S
  (可用于各抒己见类议论文)
+ }" j! H6 V: k' R) [  或:In the face of...many people have come up with...9 K5 M: y- c- q+ `7 |2 K7 A
  (可用于对比分析类议论文和知识性说明文等)
$ k0 p& u" O8 d5 c' U  3) But many people feel puzzled about/perplexed at/over whelmed with...(the changes/situation), so this essay is intended to...: d+ q! ?+ J: ]4 ]5 n8 X8 T
  (可用于批驳分析类议论文和知识性说明文)
4 I; [0 N2 H5 m; v  4) Although lots of people follow the fashion/trend, I still set my heart on...; [0 K  c) _/ U
  (可用于理由陈述类议论文)( V- T, Q8 a! r; {! T! D
  5) To get a sense of how...we must turn first to causes for it/to what benefit (harm/problems/difference) it has brought to our society.
6 I8 c2 W+ }* z$ S, |3 E, R5 x4 E  (可用于分析建议和原因分析类议论文)
6 L& C( b, f  k! ]; g6 Q  6) This is a (n) favorable/unfavorable/unhealthy/essential/marked/grateful change/tendency/situation, but factors/causes/reasons for it are not hard to find(或but its appearance/existence derives from a variety of factors).8 e) Z2 I( L  e# L0 s
  (用于原因分析类议论文)www.ExamW.CoM# Z- P) p, C: e" D( t# Y1 _
  7) The progress/improvement/change(s) in...is(are) really tremendous/remarkable/prodigious/marvelous, so it is necessary to understand (see) what it (they) illustrate (s)/prove(s)/account(s) for.
8 r- d5 l2 s2 ~8 Q7 Y  (用于原因分析类议论文和知识性说明文), F1 b3 y) G: W! K! K% n
  8) A comparison between these changes may be a good way to learn more about...5 z: e6 w; I* N% P/ S0 H
  (可用于对比说明文)4 ?& o# N, H4 C- t* K
  9) More insight/inspiration/truth/thought can be deduced from these changes.
% d; ^. X& K7 A2 L" h  (可用于知识性说明文)3 a1 _2 @3 x7 d8 V% h5 O1 S* H" D7 ^
  10) This situation/phenomenon/trend/tendency is rather distressing/disturb- ing/depressing/heart-rending, for the opposite of it is just in line with our wishes/just what is to be expected.- [' O3 B7 f2 q2 M# ~4 \
  (可用于分析建议、批驳分析和原因分析等议论文)
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 13:45 , Processed in 0.181314 second(s), 21 queries .