立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 49|回复: 0

[专八辅导] 专业八级英语备考资料之写作篇37

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 11:35:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  1) His/Her story is not unusual/rare, it is typical of thousands of people who are following his/her lead, so some people have abundant reason to ask how this came into being/how this will affect our future life/what measures should be taken to cope with it.
0 X* Y% I- n/ s" k  (用于分析建议、原因分析、对比分析、批驳分析类议论文和知 识性说明文)
6 u6 W% V; p9 E1 X  2) The results of this survey/questionaire have aroused/drawn nationwide / public attention/concern, which is why some great efforts are being made by our government/society.: j; q/ ]" F8 e* d
  (用于分析各抒己见类议论文和举例、知识性说明文)
8 Q( R0 A9 c6 Y( U' o  3) Such a dilemma/problem/condition we often run into in our life, but the basic question is how to cope with it/but all we need to do is how to approach it.. F7 i! H! ~$ l& S
  (用于分析建议、原因分析、对比分析等类议论文和知识性说明文)
! n3 j, E3 L2 c2 l: Y# G. W  4) What this survey reveals is cold and hard, so the top priority task f or us to set about is to..." u" f. I, L2 c0 p& B, d7 B7 |
  (用于分析建议、原因分析、对比分析等议论文和知识性说明 文)
( H3 k1 `8 Q8 v" k  k* ~  5) This case has aroused echoes throughout the country, with more and mo r e people following its lead, but ideas about it vary widely/is there anything serious it has reflected?www.Examw.com
- d1 V, P1 @6 ]' O9 U5 O0 U  (用于分析类议论文和各抒己见类议论文)0 y1 M7 z& W0 |
  6) Most people have realized the seriousness/potential of what this survey exposes, but...
6 p; v5 t; E+ l% J  (用于分析类议论文)
7 c! K9 N/ S/ S) x- [3 H5 w2 H  7) With/For different people/things, however, sth. is open to different interpretations/tastes/connotations. A
5 |* j" V- j! M% i8 l: R  (e.g. With the people from different family backgrounds, however, devotion is open to many interpretations.)8 z' j3 N: W9 U. B* V* ^+ @2 K6 [
  8) When adopted to define different things/people, sth. comes in a variety of flavors/tastes/meanings/values/senses. A
& G5 L+ H3 C; [' ]  (e.g. When/If adopted to describe the people with different intentions, life often comes in various senses.)
* L% v+ K4 n" j( t/ [- Z3 y  9) Sth. may be/bear/convey many meanings/values/hints to many/different people/things, but, in all senses/the broadest sense/a real sense, it is/means...A
9 s( c1 y* Z+ Y0 b$ p- e  (e.g. Happiness may convey many hints to many families, but, in every sense, it means making more contribution than demand in a family.)
& I4 e* A; B8 C! ^2 s" M  10) On the whole/As a whole/All in all/In substance (essence), however, the diverse/different/various meanings/interpretations/concepts/definitions of sth. originate (stem/come) from/can be boiled (narrowed/condensed) down to/can be traced back to one core (the same core)/one source (the same source) one connotation (the same connotation):...
/ [2 K; g5 M- G" z  (e.g. On the whole, however, the diverse meanings of success to the people above can be boiled down to one connotation: Success is a realization of one's ideal.)/ K3 R1 k( E, C0 I# C4 J) [
  11) Whether the definition/interpretation of sth. is constant or mutable, however, depends on what backgrounds it is in. A  @$ H; _  V/ L- T6 R/ P
  (e.g. Whether the definition of beauty is constant or mutable, however, depends much on what backgrounds it is put against.)
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 13:35 , Processed in 0.610782 second(s), 21 queries .