立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 94|回复: 0

[专八辅导] 英语专八改错突击练习(20)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 11:35:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  When you start talking about good and bad manners you immediately start meeting difficulties. Many people just cannot agree what they mean. We asked a lady, who replied that she thought you could tell a well-mannered person on the __1__way they occupied the space around them—for example, when such a person walks down a street he or she is constantly unaware of others. Such people never __2__bump into other people. However, a second person thought that this was more a question of civilized behavior as good manners. Instead, this other person told us a story, __3__it he said was quite well-known, about an American who had been invited __4__to an Arab meal at one of the countries of the Middle East. The American __5__hasn’t been told very much about the kind of food he might expect. If he had __6__known about American food, he might have behaved better. __7__Immediately before him was a very flat piece of bread that looked, to him, very much as a napkin. Picking it up, he put it into his collar, so that __8__it falls across his shirt. His Arab host, who had been watching, __9__said of nothing, but immediately copied the action of his guest. __10__And that, said this second person, was a fine example of good manners. 参考答案及解析:
9 l3 v! C) r! K$ b1.将on改为by。
& m$ l* j: r0 i“by the way”作“根据……方式”讲。
7 k5 u+ T5 f3 p7 o! ~+ X" ^2. 将unaware改为aware根据下文中的“Such a person never bump into other people”判断,这种人不会“目中无人”。
; o1 A, [/ Q9 P0 T3. 将as改为than“more + adj/of + n + than”是固定搭配。 4. 将it改为whichwhich在此引导一个非限制性定语从句,which在从句中作主语,需要注意的是,在从句中he said是插入语。
; G3 G" R' x: E  a5 V! w2 C( `" m5. 将at改为in名词the country前要用介词in。
, i6 Q. |& C& g6 c6 r. ~; d0 l: T6. 将hasn’t改为hadn’t根据上下文我们可以看出这里需要使用过去完成时。
2 y  f3 f+ D; ^* k$ [7. 将American改为Arab。根据上文,我们可以看出,这里讲述的是赴“阿拉伯”传统宴会的“美国人”的故事,而不是赴“美国”传统宴会的“美国人”的故事。
% |* Y( Z" N; \8. 将as 改为like介词as意思为“作为”,like意思为“像”。
4 U, n1 B- V* B- |2 _8 n9. 将falls改为fell这里要使用一般过去时。
$ I4 }% }+ a9 S10. 将第一个of删掉。+ w% e0 l( _' J
say作为及物动词,后面可直接跟名词作宾语。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 01:37 , Processed in 0.190871 second(s), 21 queries .