立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 70|回复: 0

[人文知识] 德国作曲家巴赫 :“旧貌换新颜”

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 11:42:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Experts have digitally rebuilt the face of 18th century German composer Johann Sebastian Bach -- and say the results may surprise his fans. Using his bones and computer modeling, they have come up with an image of a thick-set man with closely-shorn white hair.
. A* Q6 x, H) ^3 y& T# O+ E5 CThe new Bach face, the creation of Scottish forensic anthropologist Caroline Wilkinson, will go on display at the Bachhaus museum in the eastern German town of Eisenach, Bach‘s birthplace, next month.
: b4 r) _/ T, Y7 c, O, O3 rEighteenth century portraits show him very differently. "For most people, Bach is an old man in a wig, it is a stylized image, we have no realistic portrait of him," Joerg Hansen, managing director of the museum said.
' |, P+ Q& q0 T  q$ a"We know he was a physical man, that he danced, that he stamped his feet when he played, that he sang. He was a very dynamic man -- with this reconstruction you can see it."6 @9 ?1 z$ I: I( s- ?
Bach‘s bones were excavated in 1894 and sculptors first used them to help create a bust in 1908.! a0 F0 y- C5 |. q7 H# i
But it was mainly based on a portrait of the composer and contemporary critics said it was so inaccurate that it might as well have been the composer Handel.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 00:19 , Processed in 0.253445 second(s), 21 queries .