[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 11:42:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  6.John Galsworthy was most famous for ____! D2 k% J3 a" \
  A. Heart of Darkness! u6 R' A0 `, p* o; `. _
  B. Ulysses
8 X. t# E4 \* D+ u  C. The Forsyte Saga* f2 U$ W- }3 G9 y* X# P# b+ d1 U
  D. A Passage to India
$ X) N% s* y7 R* m! d  [题解]C9 R( w  ]3 n. L" s2 U( D
  (英)高尔斯华绥,小说家、剧作家。著有The Forsyte Saga福赛特家史,于1993年获得了诺贝尔文学奖;% J" @3 d. i" b! `  M" U; o3 @
  Heart of Darkness,作者Joseph Conrad,波兰裔英国小说家,另著有Lord Jim吉姆老爷;
; l: c8 n+ H" t# I4 i* h" a  Ulysses,作者James Joyce,爱尔兰作家,另著有Finnegans Wake为芬尼根守灵;
" z# A3 y/ V1 p) t6 w" u4 T  A Passage to India,作者E.M.Forster,英国小说家,另著有Howards End霍华德别业& V; O# l0 Z$ t' x4 O
  7.The novel The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn was witten by ____2 E( g2 e- _- c+ Q
  A. Henry James! f$ T0 Q( t7 b* Z6 |9 _# ^) v
  B. O. Henry& W0 z: l! k. a4 W! n( b
  C. Harriet Beecher Stower
% o2 Q8 V/ r( D' ]  D. Mark Twain
' S7 K, o; @# F  [题解]D
" A- o. Q* L$ u) x+ j  (美)Henry James,著有Ambassadors, The Golden Bowl;
7 E/ ?2 K; u; q  (美)O. Henry,短篇小说家, 真实姓名为William Sydney Porter,著有Cabbages and Kings,The Four Million;
7 R# i" q# P8 y' i& q1 q4 v  (美)Harriet Beecher Stower,其反奴隶制小说Uncle Tom’s Cabin,促进了废奴运动发展;
1 @0 x7 }) y. c$ T9 a# V% C  (美)Mark Twain,真实姓名为Samnel Langhorne clemens,另著有The Adventures of Tom Samyer
( n* n& G, e; c8 B7 _9 c  8.The study of how sounds are put together and used to convey meaning in communication is _______
7 n+ w0 f% }; S+ P3 q  A. morphology
+ h( ^  E$ v4 W& r  Y  B. general linguistics
5 h# h; |# i4 `  C. phonology
- C. y. n  z( \1 q  D. semantics
4 J" f# |( j3 U% [  [题解]C
  `' R, P& |3 x1 W  Linguistics语言学,the study of human language。包括Theoretical linguistics,Applied linguistics,Sociolinguistics,Cognitive linguistics和Historical linguistics。3 R  v  Y* P! [7 n4 X! _
  这里主要考Theoretical linguistics,包括:* A" r! U" O+ O; G: M
  1.Lexis词汇学, the study of what is a word and where words come from. {" ?/ V& b4 I* `
  2.Semantics语义学,the study of meaning in a language
+ Y- t- |' @* _8 x4 w# G/ h# y( m  3.Phonetics语音学,the study of speech sounds (voice).* G( k3 t- g5 C; ^
  4.Phonology音位学/音系学,the study of how sounds are put together and used to convey meaning in communication
* T$ l3 @* P2 |' Q( v5 J  5.Morphology形态学,the study of the structure and form of words and phrases
) j5 c3 M& F9 @# n  6.Syntax句法学,the study of the rules, or "patterned relations" that govern the way the words in a sentence come together,与morphology形态学并称grammer语法学
1 B- ?4 ]% U, _8 Q+ t  7.Stylistics文体学,the study of style used in literary, and verbal language and the effect the writer/speaker wishes to communicate to the reader/hearer./ u8 [5 F7 D( l1 f% j' J
  8.Pragmatics语用学,generally the study of natural language understanding, and specifically the study of how context influences the interpretation of meanings.0 Z. f) G" O, j. q6 E& N
  补充:general linguistics, the study of the structure and development of language in general
2 M& J" j: ~" n0 E% z+ Q  9.Where is Edinburgh?
( ]; D' D6 g+ j2 G. F+ I8 u& ?0 j  A. In wales! O6 L. ?; ?- h" g) F$ |) n1 Z
  B. In Scotland' `+ }% D  a% {
  C. In Northern Ireland+ Z/ Y* I+ ^4 L8 L, t
  D. In Ireland
$ p1 {2 v9 C! Q9 f  [题解]B wales的首府为Cardiff,
. W$ v. V( _9 u! r- P  H8 n  Scotland的首府为Edinburgh,
  C, D7 [& f, h  Northern Ireland的首府为Belfast,  e  Y# f: V6 o; f- m
  Ireland的首府为Dublin
  ^# h: ~' z5 ~1 ~4 q( l* k7 L  10.Which of the following is Not a U.S. news and cable network?
3 f/ u* ]+ \/ j& L$ W4 P" l  A. ABC
0 D+ M4 @9 L% w" n2 L  B. CNN
: s2 @4 S) P# i- j  C. CBS
9 A9 U3 |7 L. `. g1 v. _  D. BBC
' H- E1 M* E  x+ g  [题解]D
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 02:07 , Processed in 0.189814 second(s), 21 queries .