QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 138|回复: 0

[考试试题] 2007年英语专业八级考试真题与答案(1)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 11:54:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Section B interview
$ h9 O: [3 c" C0 B  [  In this section you will hear everything once only. Listen carefully and then answer the questions that follow. Mark the correct answer to each question on your colored answer sheet.9 s& v6 P8 Z. ?
  Questions 1 to 5 are based on an interview. At the end of the interview you will be given 10 seconds to answer each of the following five questions.  O. d8 |' |* h( r
  Now listen to the following five questions.9 {3 _  V& {, [; z
  Now listen to the interview
. h4 Z5 {# ^2 U  1. According to Nigel, most problems of air travel are caused by# M6 |4 k5 x5 m3 ^3 M# F% J  t
  A. Unfavorable weather conditions.
5 @2 N1 y3 N' k7 Z! V9 R9 W  B. Airports handling capacity.√! W" i* U" G" M7 a8 J
  C. Inadequate ticketing service.
* [/ L# C1 C- {% a5 d3 T$ U1 \- |  D. Overbooking.
9 M" A( \' o) Y% p$ R  2. which of the following is not mentioned as compensation for volunteers for the next fight out?
# ]. C; E/ v( o9 H6 }9 I  A. Free ticket.
7 n$ x% E1 r8 N/ d: @- l$ W6 W6 X  B. Free phone call
* `9 ?6 D' e. s  C. Cash reward√* g$ P; R7 o# R( n7 _, P7 p" z0 t1 ?
  D. Seat reservation
7 n5 |' K( T8 e8 O- s! \* }  3. Why does Niget suggest that business travelers avoid big airports?- ?4 s7 q0 T: U& M) J
  A. Because all flights in and out of there are full.' \, X7 D. G+ M+ J& Y1 W) ?. T; G8 B
  B. Because the volume of traffic is heavy.√! q% P- Y! T& p2 X' h
  C. Because there are more popular flights.9 q4 l2 I4 |+ j* Y3 [
  D. Because there are more delays and cancellations.
" t  f# ~- [9 D0 [3 V  4. According to Nigel, inexperience travelers are likely to make the following mistakes except.* z$ Z7 G3 e* }* ]" j
  A. Booking on less popular flights.
8 X" i. ?  c, n& F) \  B. buying tickets at full price.) s) u# N6 K2 `
  C. carrying excessive luggage.
3 I5 F& o& [/ V! `) M1 e  D. planning long business trips.√
  P, @# a1 p2 f" o9 [) r, m  5. Which of the following statements is INCORRECT?
1 a2 M6 v2 Y) T" r/ z( Q- ?  A. The possibility of discounts depends on a travel agent’s volume of business.
0 y( p. ]; V; v  B. Longer flights to the same destination maybe cheaper.. Q9 T6 D4 j$ G
  C. It is advisable to plan every detail of a trip in advance.√) R0 A9 v* T, Q2 I. N# A* i0 t
  D. Arranging for stopovers can avoid overnight travel.
1 Z9 S8 W8 y5 n; r  N  SECTION C NEWS BROACAST
6 k8 C; J6 E: H3 ~, v9 S% S! e  In this section you will hear everything once only. Listen carefully and then answer the questions that follow. Mark the correct answer to each question on your coloured answer sheet.
$ G, ^7 x& a! Y  Question 6 is based on the following news. At the end of the news item, you will be given 10 seconds to answer the questions.7 h2 D9 _/ T; X+ _! c5 ]
  Now listen to the news.
9 f  y' k. ?0 C1 B" z" z. a  6 what happened on Monday?
7 T& o/ ?6 S! ], [8 Y  A. A train crash occurred causing minor injuries./ j$ e, }/ i' E' h* p1 \
  B. Investigator found out the cause of the accident.9 b; \! L7 r* M3 n' {
  C. Crews rescued more passengers from the site.
0 C4 w& M* o9 N& B( `5 i  D. A commuter train crashed into a building.√
* M9 |: c+ H0 r3 E9 [/ B% C  Question 7 and 8 are based on the following news. At the end of the news item, you will be given 20 seconds to answer the questions., n' I  e) m3 C; B+ S
  7.Which of the following was not on the agenda of the G20 meeting?
' l) l1 m. _: _/ b" F1 E0 M$ I& [  A. Iraq debts
: _0 @2 H  `$ P' b7 @. j2 f6 \0 X% @  B. WTO talks
. T3 M& ~! m# n% Y  C. Financial disasters√
9 f0 s5 Z! p2 ]6 h2 g9 J6 Z  D. Possible sanctions
  _: o5 K. T; s5 G# Z6 i  8. The G20 is a(n)________ organization.6 p) D* Y# T: o6 P$ q% @: K9 m
  A. International√! N4 m2 Z$ q7 N# m: t
  B. European
+ f2 j( [- y5 @: t- q- F  C. Regional- _( N5 O3 x* o, G0 n9 l5 f5 e
  D. Asian' a  A; H6 D/ ]& ~
  Question 9 and 10 are based on the following news. At the end of the news item, you will be given 20 seconds to answer the questions
" v2 {1 s( B1 J0 R( y, r  9.The UN Charter went into effect after4 o9 t; Y: m) c
  A. It was signed by the 50 original member countries.) H. i9 L, i/ w, c7 B& Q2 f3 m
  B. It was approved by the founders and other member countries.! c$ y! I5 _6 C# j6 y$ _
  C. It was approved by the founding members√0 E: o/ n1 l/ l& V6 K9 Y
  D. It was signed by the founding members.
4 x$ K! U; o0 E# _- ~! d6 ^! k  10. Which of the following best describe the role of the charter?
/ D4 `% D+ o+ a8 o# [" [  A. The Charter only describes powers of the UN bodies.% \+ r0 C1 x! o) `" n
  B. The Charter mainly aims to promote world economy.
0 u% a, T1 N+ Y! ]% O" T  C. The charter is a treaty above all other treaties.√# r: T! O' A; i/ v9 h
  D. The charter authorizes reforms in UN bodies
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 23:17 , Processed in 0.270907 second(s), 21 queries .