只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 109|回复: 0

[考试试题] 2000年英语专业八级考试答案及解析(4)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 11:54:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  SECTION D NOTE-TAKING AND GAP-FILLING& Q: v& M; o( w( }! h
  1.答案:talk- j* n, C& X1 p, g2 M* f( K& z% D
  【详细解答】有人害怕演讲,于是讲话者根据自己的经验说“My secret is simply that I t hink of public speaking as no different from any other form of talk.”
9 r3 ]! @( W& p  2.答案:share
* _, ^9 `/ Z. U% G$ D3 [  【详细解答】只要听清关键句“It’s a way of sharing my thought with other people.” 就可知道此处应填原形动词share。
: b( c: ~5 e& s% B+ `! @  3.答案:subject1 B. r8 ]2 |" K- }0 a
  【详细解答】根据关键句“If you are talking about a subject you know well, as I’ve just advised, preparing the speech itself should not be too difficult.”这里说的 是自由决定演讲的主题(subject)。
9 c; B: {' _1 Y6 y) e  4.答案:knowledge$ M/ }1 y: E/ Q8 P/ ^3 t& k  u
  【详细解答】在谈到如何取得演讲的成功时,第一要点是“Talk about something you know about.”也就是要掌握“knowledge of the subject matter”。
/ [( S! U/ P/ B" r* m  5.答案:theme/idea7 w: @8 ^; w8 n8 L, E7 I
  【详细解答】录音中说“If you let the audience know where you’re going at the begin ning, they will follow you more easily through the body of your speech.”这句话 告诉了我们演讲一开始就告知听众主题“theme/idea”的重要性。
, k9 l1 d& T' D3 d( D  6.答案:speaking& r' i5 C; e* Z
  【详细解答】录音中谈到如何取得演讲成功的其他要点时说“Note the pacing and inflecti on you want to use in speech.”即要注意演讲语速(the speed of speaking)的变化。: |8 V  y" L" a
  7.答案:comfort
3 D+ [9 y& w; m% c$ U  【详细解答】录音中提到要调整麦克风的高度,“If there’s a microphone in front of yo u, adjust it to the right height rather than forcing yourself to stoop during th e speech.”这样做的目的是为了让你在演讲过程中感觉舒服(comfort)。
5 a/ j# n8 Z- {3 b/ a/ j  8.答案:short
0 j6 R7 q; Q$ n" u2 p0 X/ h  【详细解答】录音中谈到如何取得演讲成功的最后一点时说“Last but not the least, a sp eaker has to keep in mind the value of brevity.”这里的brevity意为shortness,即t ry to make your message short。# O# M  I0 N$ C8 A( z% `8 `: O/ B
  9.答案:shortest3 N# K; P" O) I. L& s
  【详细解答】录音中谈到如何取得演讲成功的最后一点时举例说“However one of the short est inaugural addresses is also one of the best remembered and most often quoted .”由此可知,此处应填写shortest。
1 V! I! U- ~) u, J  10.答案:success
0 I6 E! b- Y- ?, M% s% V  【详细解答】谈话者以美国总统肯尼迪的着名演讲仅用时15分钟为例,旨在说明演讲要尽量简 洁。即简洁是成功(success)的关键。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 17:32 , Processed in 0.175998 second(s), 21 queries .