只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 172|回复: 0

[考试试题] 2005年英语专四真题写作范文

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 11:54:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
MY IDEA OF A UNIVERSITY ARTS FESTIVAL
4 C/ h) }- @: `8 n0 m$ K* l* n4 G) n; i8 ^3 j& L7 w% X
   With merely four months to go before the arts festival starts, my fellow students are getting increasingly enthusiastic in brainstorming for the significant event. While in my opinion typical activities such as performances, forums and lectures on art should be taken into consideration. & i* i( L# c, @" Q
   The festival itself is an image — creating undertaking. Students should be attracted to the festival at the first glimpse, so the opening ceremony must be of vital importance. Fascinating performances, for instance, pop music, ballet dancing and instrument playing ought to be put on in this section and if possible an orchestra can be invited to add spice to the ceremony. Certainly only performances are too superficial. To help students take a deeper insight into arts, forums and lectures must be held. Forums can be held through BBS owning to the wide accessibility to Internet, whereas professors and experts can be invited to give lectures concerning basic knowledge of art and the role that art plays in daily life. However, prior to all the above, professional organization, detailed plans and effective promulgation are needed to promise a success.    A university arts festival, in brief, must embrace rich content and careful preparation. Only then can it be successful and can everyone enjoy himself.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 17:05 , Processed in 0.316537 second(s), 21 queries .