立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 132|回复: 0

[考试试题] 1992年专四真题范文:My View on Reading Extensively

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 11:54:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  When asked about how to read--read selectively or extensively? Everyone has his own view.; G1 K& M% O! ~, h  g8 C) P
  Some would argue that they prefer reading selectively to doing extensively. They point out that with the development of modern science and technology, more and more books are published every day. It is impossible for us to read all the books. And What's more, there are many books that are poisonous to our mind, and we shouldn't read them. Since we can't read all the books, and we shouldn't read bad books, we must read selectively.6 {, X$ I. z8 P% ^7 b9 R
  But others may not agree. They emphasize that today's society is not what it used to be. If you want to be successful, you must read widely and acquire knowledge in both natural sciences and humanities. If a man knows much in one field but little in others, he may hot be of great use to the society. Since we must have a wide range of knowledge, we must read extensively.- ]1 A- ?# Y2 ^+ k8 l5 y) |
  Who's right? There is a lot to be said for both sides of the argument. However, to my eyes, we should read extensively first and then read selectively and dig into the subject we want to specialize in.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 22:26 , Processed in 0.245240 second(s), 21 queries .