扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 114|回复: 0

[考试试题] 2002年专四真题范文:The Best Way to Stay Healthy

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 11:54:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  2002年专四作文真题:The Best Way to Stay Healthy% Q: q: X" s. _7 z; k
  (如何保持健康)——关于健康7 }* t+ A6 t6 p2 z9 p- n! h1 A
  Direction:* D& C( ?3 H' k. j# i8 n6 f; |
  Nowadays people are becoming increasingly aware of the importance ofhealth. And they have different ways to stay healthy. For example, someexercise every day; others try to keep a balanced diet. What do you think isthe best way to stay healthy?
) c; V- O$ W* C; P1 T' \8 _  Write a composition of about 200 words on the following topic:0 ~  m2 e2 j1 `( O  ?0 y
  The Best Way to Stay Healthy2 R) u' S+ J1 y6 b8 z1 n+ [
  You are to write in threeparts: 9 B6 T; u2 h4 z# U0 @5 J
  In the first part, state clearlywhat your view is.3 n: q1 W8 e' F7 |3 e& L2 m  u
  In the second part, support yourview with appropriate reasons." w# \! X/ F3 j( [! ~. P1 R& R
  In the last part, bring what youhave written to a natural conclusion or a summary.
3 r0 J6 y( K8 }# `0 U2 y' a- E" }  Marks will be awarded forcontent, organization, grammar and appropriateness. Failure to follow theinstructions may result in a loss of marks. $ d6 t6 b! L$ P# Z* b
  写作指南:" H7 X' B& V7 r/ w7 y, C
  这种考题也可转化为“How to”结构题,即”how to stay healthy”。 这种考题要求考生首先提出自己认为最好的保持健康的方式, 然后用两到三个理由支持自己的观点。这类考题可作如下结构安排:& M3 c( j* h7 I% P
  第一部分:解释命题,提出解决方案(最好为概括性的方案,以便论述)
7 k! N7 K1 B. K5 R! W& ^4 c* ]  第二部分:论据1+解释/例证5 V8 @' J; k# T
  论据2+解释/例证! E& D) L3 G0 a2 H
  论据3+解释/例证) B5 D! W$ c9 C& f
  第三部分:结论:重申自己观点,提出希望和展望未来
  y0 a+ U" j8 J5 {- j2 {' L  历年类似考题:. m& p  A" d# O+ ~- e( ~
  1998 One Way to Solve the Problem
( ]5 z+ M6 A3 A  C! ]0 b9 _  范文:6 X4 C6 i; k+ ^
The Best Way to Stay Healthy
" s# Q% `: ^  g# l7 I- Y2 ?  Nowadays, the desire for goodhealth is universal. Wherever you are and whatever you do, staying healthy isalways important. Different people come up with different views. As far as I amconcerned, the best way to keep healthy is to develop a good quality ofpsychology.
- y/ W* U/ g: o  To begin with, keeping a goodquality of psychology can reduce the pains. According to some surveys,nowadays, most patients are not physically sick but mentally ill. The burden ontheir shoulders is much heavier than others. So they can’t step out of theshadow of depression and sadness. They need to release their spirit to thenature. Besides, if you have developed a good quality of psychology, you’llbecome more sociable and thus more willing to play your part in the society.Enrolling for some keep-fit clubs or joining some travel agency, which bythemselves are various versions of physical exercise, will benefit you a lot.As a poem says, youth is not a period of time; it’s a state of mind. Everybodywants to keep young at heart because youth is a symbol for endless energy andpassion for living.
4 |& K& a6 P+ F  Keeping a good quality of mindand keeping a sense of humor are really good. Even if you are 80, you’ll neverbe old.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 19:59 , Processed in 0.212501 second(s), 21 queries .